Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

I'm confused where is the sliders for inside shot difficulty etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 09:04 PM   #66
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

http://www.twitch.tv/hoopdrmduece2
boradcasting the last game before i put them out if people want to watch
Old 10-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Found the Defensive rotation sliders and it is not help D lol also thinking about editing roster tendencies if I power through it will probably take me 2 days until sunday but i will get the sliders out today and the rosters because coach profile is attached to that so thats were i am at (but at the moment im playing games to test slider base i think im close still don't like my gamespeed player quickness/speed settings but everything else is close with rosters edits think we could be real close) will be posting game stats from this point on
Does the game feel herky jerky to you? Like sometimes the right analong doesn't react or reacts late.. Sometimes the left analog with player movements offensively
Old 10-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
WOW okay I will test this once i get these sliders down but thanks or if you have time can you sim like 3 or 4 season at injure slider at 100 and check injuries every month to see how many guys on that list and at the the end of the season check the 82 guys that played in every game if not i will but if you could you would save me about an hour

Yeah if I have time I will try to do that going to eat dinner hear in a little bit. I was thinking about doing a sim with the injurie frequency at 100 but the suveritey at 0 or something like that.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #69
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp504
Does the game feel herky jerky to you? Like sometimes the right analong doesn't react or reacts late.. Sometimes the left analog with player movements offensively
I can if you try to do to much it depends you should only flick like once or twice to do a move then push the direction you want to go with the left stick
Old 10-10-2014, 09:20 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
agree 100 percent on the best 2k out the box last game FT numbers were on but i need more testing to make sure and 3's are still off trying get maybe at least 5 to 6 more 3's a game

I am going to play with the fouls at 100 in the next few games and see what happends with FT numbers. In the first 4 games I played I think the most I had was 20 and the CPU like 16.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #71
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I am going to play with the fouls at 100 in the next few games and see what happends with FT numbers. In the first 4 games I played I think the most I had was 20 and the CPU like 16.
i have all fouls at 100
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Found the Defensive rotation sliders and it is not help D lol also thinking about editing roster tendencies if I power through it will probably take me 2 days until sunday but i will get the sliders out today and the rosters because coach profile is attached to that so thats were i am at (but at the moment im playing games to test slider base i think im close still don't like my gamespeed player quickness/speed settings but everything else is close with rosters edits think we could be real close) will be posting game stats from this point on

Don't tell me the defensive rotation slider is backwords lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »