Home

Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 08:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

I just used this set for the first time and I was pretty pleased with the results. I was using the Lakers vs. the Kings (CPU). I set my offensive PoE to attack the basket but I still didn't get the fouls in the lane like I should be getting.

http://i.imgur.com/pQOb42q.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #26
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAkers
I just used this set for the first time and I was pretty pleased with the results. I was using the Lakers vs. the Kings (CPU). I set my offensive PoE to attack the basket but I still didn't get the fouls in the lane like I should be getting.

Yeah I will say the fouls are not enough. I will see if contact sliders will help otherwise only fix is a patch. PIP are also pretty high still.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #27
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:

I'm assuming you enjoyed the pace and game speed/quickness/speed combo?
Old 10-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #28
Banned

preveza's Arena

Quote:

Look at the CPU's 3PA's

This game is seriously broken. How do people play when clearly the game needs a patch asap. 7 3PA's in the whole game?? Seriously?
Old 10-26-2014, 10:40 PM   #29
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Raising 3 point tendencies of the cPU helps, but Im going to manually edit plenty of players to get the number higher.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:47 PM   #30
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Raising 3 point tendencies of the cPU helps, but Im going to manually edit plenty of players to get the number higher.
Lowering other tendencies and increasing the 3 point tendency does help, but not to anything really significant. However there are some teams that will shoot more 3's because of the coach profiles specifically for each team. 2K made a big mistake relying on this to adjust 3 point attempts because most teams shoot way too few 3's.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #31
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
Lowering other tendencies and increasing the 3 point tendency does help, but not to anything really significant. However there are some teams that will shoot more 3's because of the coach profiles specifically for each team. 2K made a big mistake relying on this to adjust 3 point attempts because most teams shoot way too few 3's.
The challenge is that if you lower some other sliders, you run the risk of nerfing the drive game.

Once I got some teams putting up 15-20 3s a game, I realised that their explosive guards had become jump shooters.

Mike Wang said they are working on this for the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
I'm assuming you enjoyed the pace and game speed/quickness/speed combo?
Yeah I thought it was pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »