Home

Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 11:10 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by preveza
Look at the CPU's 3PA's

This game is seriously broken. How do people play when clearly the game needs a patch asap. 7 3PA's in the whole game?? Seriously?
I'm going to play a few more games soon just to get more samples because the Sacramento Kings aren't exactly a three point juggernaut. As a player I'm also pretty good at chasing the CPU off the 3 point line. You're right though...7 3PA's are way too few.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:27 PM   #34
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAkers
I'm going to play a few more games soon just to get more samples because the Sacramento Kings aren't exactly a three point juggernaut. As a player I'm also pretty good at chasing the CPU off the 3 point line. You're right though...7 3PA's are way too few.
I made a few slight adjustments shown on front page if you would like to see if it plays better.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:29 PM   #35
Banned

preveza's Arena

Quote:
Good luck man. I gave up. Had false hope that it was the team I came up against. Doesnt matter really. Every NBA team has shooters who can nail those 3's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #36
Banned

I've tried a few slider sets and this one so far is the most realistic I've played with. Yeah three-point attempts are still a bit low, but they're better than default and it's something sliders can't seem to fix. The only thing I'd change right now is the passing accuracy because at 46 I am seeing too many 5 foot passes going into the 4th row. Other than that, they play solidly.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

http://i.imgur.com/7it7Pap.jpg

Second sample game. I was Lakers vs. Jazz (CPU). I will say the CPU actually takes the open three when it's available but it's like they're not running plays for shooters to come off screens or not looking for open shooters.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #38
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/7it7Pap.jpg

Second sample game. I was Lakers vs. Jazz (CPU). I will say the CPU actually takes the open three when it's available but it's like they're not running plays for shooters to come off screens or not looking for open shooters.
Yeah i'm hoping the first big patch will address the 3 point attempts and fix the foul attempts. I think once these two things are fixed, then sliders will really stand out.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:57 AM   #39
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
I've tried a few slider sets and this one so far is the most realistic I've played with. Yeah three-point attempts are still a bit low, but they're better than default and it's something sliders can't seem to fix. The only thing I'd change right now is the passing accuracy because at 46 I am seeing too many 5 foot passes going into the 4th row. Other than that, they play solidly.
Try 48 for pass accuracy. I still get a few but much more realistic. I also have cpu pass accuracy at 40 and see realistic amounts.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #40
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Try 48 for pass accuracy. I still get a few but much more realistic. I also have cpu pass accuracy at 40 and see realistic amounts.
Interesting you lower CPU pass accuracy. For all offense I like to keep things the same and balanced for user and CPU. Most sliders I see on here also have all user shooting success higher too and I don't see any reason in doing that as it's very unbalanced then. I will have to test a game out with this and see how balanced it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »