Home

Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #49
Rookie

gilly11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

Been using your sliders for about 10 games now and loving them! I've had blowouts when there should be, close games with good teams that have been wins and losses. I haven't felt cheated out of any games that I've lost which is a great feeling. Good work man!
Old 11-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #50
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly11
Been using your sliders for about 10 games now and loving them! I've had blowouts when there should be, close games with good teams that have been wins and losses. I haven't felt cheated out of any games that I've lost which is a great feeling. Good work man!
Thanks i'm glad to help. Usually I don't make sliders but this year figured I would start and so far everything looks good. The only thing to do now is wait for the patch and see if anything improves.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:19 PM   #51
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
Interesting you lower CPU pass accuracy. For all offense I like to keep things the same and balanced for user and CPU. Most sliders I see on here also have all user shooting success higher too and I don't see any reason in doing that as it's very unbalanced then. I will have to test a game out with this and see how balanced it is.
The reason for doing it is quite simple.
Once you choose a level above pro the cpu is getting a boost in attributes across the board.
So by you using the same number for user and cpu on superstar level the cpu is being boosted far in excess of the users settings hence why most slider makers give a few extra pts to the user when they go above pro level to even out the playing field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 10:15 PM   #52
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
The reason for doing it is quite simple.
Once you choose a level above pro the cpu is getting a boost in attributes across the board.
So by you using the same number for user and cpu on superstar level the cpu is being boosted far in excess of the users settings hence why most slider makers give a few extra pts to the user when they go above pro level to even out the playing field.
This may be the case in some specific slider settings, but I think it's inaccurate saying all attributes are being boosted above pro level. I haven't seen any difference in me (user) and cpu shot making success being on the same numbers. I see a lot of slider makers lower cpu making success in raise user success and I don't see the reason behind it. Now pass accuracy might be a little in the cpu's favor, but not everything is that simple to distinguish.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #53
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Just would like to add that i'm probably not going to mess with anymore settings until the next patch comes out (hopefully soon). There are still a lot of gameplay issues wrong with 2K15 and definitely more than I expected. Either way, I love the game but going to hold off on anymore adjustments until we get an update. Feel free to still comment and state your opinions on the sliders.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:44 PM   #54
Pro

Can you explain to me the foul frequency part? Does increasing them make each type of foul OCCUR more frequently? Or easier to draw these types of fouls? Or does it make them more reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #55
Pro

This was my first myleague game with these sliders, I was the magic. Only two things I did not like was Evan fournier( not related to the sliders lol) and jimmers still-present unrealistic ability to go off in his limited minutes which he does not do in the NBA, it was just one game tho and I was the magic after all haha... never play with them, now I know why. Love the sliders tho they seem to create a good NBA type game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 04:13 PM   #56
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851

This was my first myleague game with these sliders, I was the magic. Only two things I did not like was Evan fournier( not related to the sliders lol) and jimmers still-present unrealistic ability to go off in his limited minutes which he does not do in the NBA, it was just one game tho and I was the magic after all haha... never play with them, now I know why. Love the sliders tho they seem to create a good NBA type game

Thanks I enjoy playing with them as well. Kind of ironic i'm playing a substitute Magic MyLeague right now until the next patch comes out lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »