Home

Slider Suggestions - New to Series

This is a discussion on Slider Suggestions - New to Series within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11
Slider Suggestions - New to Series

Hey guys, I know you probably aren't too fond of these types of posts, but I was really overwhelmed by the amount of different slider sets here. I haven't played this series since NBA 2k11, so I have no idea who the big players are in the sliders game anymore. Can someone possibly give me a list of 3-4 of the top slider sets on here and maybe what they are mainly trying to accomplish? It would really help me out and save me from having to try out the 15 different slider sets on here. Thanks a million guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #2
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Slider Suggestions - New to Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
Hey guys, I know you probably aren't too fond of these types of posts, but I was really overwhelmed by the amount of different slider sets here. I haven't played this series since NBA 2k11, so I have no idea who the big players are in the sliders game anymore. Can someone possibly give me a list of 3-4 of the top slider sets on here and maybe what they are mainly trying to accomplish? It would really help me out and save me from having to try out the 15 different slider sets on here. Thanks a million guys.
Try armor's, they should fit u fine. They are average joe sliders and aren't too hard.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Slider Suggestions - New to Series

Thanks man I'll give them a try

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »