Home

Sliders suggestions

This is a discussion on Sliders suggestions within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 06:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sliders suggestions

Hello everybody. I'm designing my own NBA 2K15 sliders (Superstar difficulty) and i really need some suggestions from anyone that wants to help me.

Im always trying to make the game realistic and challenging.That was always my target.

The first thing i need help is the Fatigue Rate slider.What do you think about it? i have it on 56 for both CPU and USER.(I'm always playing 12 min quarters)

Looking forward for your suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 02:38 AM   #2
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Sliders suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmi35
Hello everybody. I'm designing my own NBA 2K15 sliders (Superstar difficulty) and i really need some suggestions from anyone that wants to help me.

Im always trying to make the game realistic and challenging.That was always my target.

The first thing i need help is the Fatigue Rate slider.What do you think about it? i have it on 56 for both CPU and USER.(I'm always playing 12 min quarters)

Looking forward for your suggestions
I don't know which way it goes but I can see guys getting tired at 50 especially late in the 4th when they have played the entire quarter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »