Home

SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2015, 12:27 AM   #65
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
I appreciate the response. I said in the post it's CPU vs CPU. so me raising user this or that won't help right? I guess what I should try to figure out is why my fantasy drafted team who I drafted based on defense, is so terribly bad at defense game after game. The initial post was a pissed off rant post. So I apologize.

another question. Do coaches ratings have big influences on players during games. Example. I said I drafted a defensive team, but it's the Lakers and Scott has an F under defense as a coach.
Need to know which set your using. The current set on the google doc is under construction and will be finalized when the trade deadline roster is released. But the is a version posted in the doc dated 12/26/14 that can be used now until that final is complete.

I'm almost pretty sure the coaches ratings have very minimal effect. If any at all.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 12:54 AM   #66
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I hate tweaking the base set but after getting torched by LAC in Cleveland by 20+ last night, I've come to the conclusion that I need to lower whatever slider makes the CPU react so perfect to everything lol. If anybody can help me it lmk asap. I'd appreciate it.

*btw I'm using the latest set dated 1/22/15.

Also, can somebody explain to me the Coaching Profiles on the Google doc? What does Left, Neutral & Right mean? I'm assuming that 40, 50 & 60 are the lowest we can adjust those sliders to. Does that mean I can raise the Cavs Offense - Defense coaching slider from 50 to 55 or do I have to go from 50 to 60?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by iameich; 02-04-2015 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:44 AM   #67
MVP

iameich's Arena

Ok so I decided to leave the sliders as they are because my conscious would eat me alive knowing that I had to dumb down the CPU just to get a win.

I raised the Cavs Offense - Defense from 50 to 60. The game felt better. I had more control on defense and my CPU teammates were actually defensively aware of what was going on for the entire 48 mins which was great! I ended up with 13 steals though. I held the offensive minded Clippers to under 100 pts.

*I'm thinking of lowering it down to 55 though. I think raising it +10 was a bit too much. But then again, after trading for Mozgov & Shump, our team defense has been in the top 5.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by iameich; 02-04-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:34 AM   #68
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Ok so I decided to leave the sliders as they are because my conscious would eat me alive knowing that I had to dumb down the CPU just to get a win.

I raised the Cavs Offense - Defense from 50 to 60. The game felt better. I had more control on defense and my CPU teammates were actually defensively aware of what was going on for the entire 48 mins which was great! I ended up with 13 steals though. I held the offensive minded Clippers to under 100 pts.

*I'm thinking of lowering it down to 55 though. I think raising it +10 was a bit too much. But then again, after trading for Mozgov & Shump, our team defense has been in the top 5.

Let me know what you guys think.

Yellz stated that the current set in the doc(1/22/15) is kinda like his notepad lol. He's making constant adjustments to that set so I wouldn't use that one just yet.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:38 PM   #69
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

iameich when u say u raised the offense and defense what do you mean? Are u talking about awareness? because I'm seeing teammates doing some very dumb things with this slider set.

By the way I thought you were a Heat fan? So i'm gonna take it you're a Lebron fan?
Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 AM   #70
MVP

iameich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
iameich when u say u raised the offense and defense what do you mean? Are u talking about awareness? because I'm seeing teammates doing some very dumb things with this slider set.

By the way I thought you were a Heat fan? So i'm gonna take it you're a Lebron fan?

Yeah I'm a LeBron fan first. Whatever team he plays for, that's the team I cheer for. Once he retires, I'll stick with Cleveland. Lol.

But yeah, I raised the Cavs "Offense - Defense" from 50 to 60. I went into edit roster and I did that at the Cavs coaching profile screen.

Dumb things as in? I felt more control on defense. And I beat the Clips who beat me to a pulp the game before when I left the Cavs coaching profile untouched.

My question to Yellz and crew… how did u guys determine what "offense - defense" number to give each team. I saw that Cavs had it at 50 but the Knicks (I think) have it at 60.

Old 02-05-2015, 01:50 AM   #71
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Yeah I'm a LeBron fan first. Whatever team he plays for, that's the team I cheer for. Once he retires, I'll stick with Cleveland. Lol.

But yeah, I raised the Cavs "Offense - Defense" from 50 to 60. I went into edit roster and I did that at the Cavs coaching profile screen.

Dumb things as in? I felt more control on defense. And I beat the Clips who beat me to a pulp the game before when I left the Cavs coaching profile untouched.

My question to Yellz and crew… how did u guys determine what "offense - defense" number to give each team. I saw that Cavs had it at 50 but the Knicks (I think) have it at 60.

those sliders refer to drafting preference so they are based off of coach perception
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 02:15 AM   #72
MVP

iameich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
those sliders refer to drafting preference so they are based off of coach perception

Oh ok. So that slider solely affects the respected coaches "drafting preference"? Does it do anything "in-game"???

And Yellz, what slider should I tweak so the CPU won't be so sharp? Example, they get a loose ball or offensive rebound and they make the correct pass at a blink of an eye before me or my CPU teammates even have a chance to react lol. By the time I notice they got the O-Reb, the CPU has already made the 3 lol.

Thanks for the quick responses btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »