Home

CPU big men getting no love

This is a discussion on CPU big men getting no love within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2015, 01:49 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
CPU big men getting no love

So i've been playing around with slider sets, finally found one that gives me an enjoyable challenge, but for the life of me i just can't get the CPU to put up shots with their bigs. 80% of CPU shots taken seem to be taken by wings/guards. I've tried maxing out post tendencies, but i'm still not finding the right combination. I don't enjoy playing the Kings knowing before the tip that Boogie isn't going to put up enough shots or get enough touches to take over the game.

Has anyone else experienced this? The simulation stats are fine, it's just the in-game distribution of the ball is very poor. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 10:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CPU big men getting no love

I get a fair distribution when I played vs the Grizz. 1st, you have to defend their wings and guards well. Even if with a little bit of opening in defense, the CPU will find it and pass it to the open man. But if you defend well (putting tight off ball defense on every guard/wing) and they have no room to attack the basket, they will have to use those post moves.

The CPU is very wise in adjusting their game, they will execute their offense based on your weakness. So adjust adjust adjust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »