Home

Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 08:59 PM   #9
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's Ball Baby SS sim Sliders (W/MyLeague Settings)

Just an update been real busy with basketball and work will get to work on this in have a beta set out this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 10:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking forward to the release!!I specially register an account in this resourceful forum because I had got a gorgeous gaming experience using your GS in 2K15 before however,I began my 16 journey and suffered a lot unpleasant and unreasonable settings like when I am play in MC mode(superstar),my teammates just do not cover fully of opponents and usually give them a huge space to make movements and score and vice versa.On the offensive end,I play in Suns and Brandon Knight who is known for his passing ability majorly do not need to distribute the ball instead of dribbling to the pain where sometimes covered by no defenders at all and score ensue.So because of it,I find myself useless and is simply wasting my time in shuttle run instead of contributing something useful to the team and scoreboard.So in a nutshell,I would like to know you can look into this and make it the same even better experience than you brought to us in 2K15.And I am always willing to help test before our project being perfect.Thank you~
Old 10-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #11
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

One more update still working on these hard to get the settings just right I really want to get this out

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 07:23 AM   #12
Rookie

Any chance we could get an update? Im waiting on these to start MyLeague
Old 10-12-2015, 09:40 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues61
Any chance we could get an update? Im waiting on these to start MyLeague
What he said,I almost check this post on a daily basis.

Last edited by FelixHan; 10-12-2015 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:38 AM   #14
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Yes these will be out for 100% sure on Thursday night I have Wednesday and Thursday off I will be making finally changes and a in depth summary of my findings I have played over 60 games now and starting to feel confident have to run more test my leagues but that won't be hard sorry for the wait been way more busy then usually less time to play

Old 10-14-2015, 12:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Looking forward. I really liked your sliders last year. The overpowered CPU D (on ball) is a big one for me. The bumping and not being able to get by a defender when you clearly have them beat is nuts. I've been watching pre-season ball over the last few weeks and the spacing and driving to the hoop simply does not simulate 2k16 out of the box.

I'm coming from playing SS and I've gone down to AS just to have fun. May even go down to pro until we get some good sliders or a patch.

Thanks for letting me rant!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 02:15 AM   #16
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalifeblives
Looking forward. I really liked your sliders last year. The overpowered CPU D (on ball) is a big one for me. The bumping and not being able to get by a defender when you clearly have them beat is nuts. I've been watching pre-season ball over the last few weeks and the spacing and driving to the hoop simply does not simulate 2k16 out of the box.

I'm coming from playing SS and I've gone down to AS just to have fun. May even go down to pro until we get some good sliders or a patch.

Thanks for letting me rant!

I fixed the cpu on ball d it was actually an easy fix I am trying to get the drive n kick game going more for the cpu they really need to make a drive n kick tendency in the slider setting but I am liking what I'm seeing just really working on the tendencies right now to get a more balance even flow for cpu offense

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »