Home

2K16 CPU vs. CPU (Coach Mode Lite)

This is a discussion on 2K16 CPU vs. CPU (Coach Mode Lite) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 08:36 PM   #161
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2K16 CPU vs. CPU (Coach Mode Lite)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
Does anybody still play this mode? Someone mentioned it was too easy. Do others find that to be the case? How is the challenge?

I do still play and do very well,but that's more because i'm a Bay Area guy and play with the Warriors then that it's easy.I think if i was coaching a lesser team i wouldn't do nearly as well.
Warriors
Sharks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 05:19 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the response! I am getting a good challenge with these sliders. Do you get any in game stat overlays like top five stat leaders etc? I'm thinking maybe it doesn't show up because we are in a bugged mode.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2016, 07:40 PM   #163
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
Thanks for the response! I am getting a good challenge with these sliders. Do you get any in game stat overlays like top five stat leaders etc? I'm thinking maybe it doesn't show up because we are in a bugged mode.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any of the overlays
Warriors
Sharks
Old 10-01-2016, 11:49 PM   #164
Rookie

Hi team,

I couldnt find anything similar to this thread regarding 2k17 but I was wondering if anyone planned on attempting to make sliders for CPU vs. CPU??
I can confirm that this little trick still works in 2k17 However it still has the same issues with gameplay e.g. own players being derps

I'm not the best when it comes to sliders so I thought I'd see if anyone else had the know-how to do so. Any help is much appreciated guys
Old 10-02-2016, 08:55 PM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am playing coach mode. In general, I like it better this year than last year, because more of the presentation has seeped through.

Play with default sliders and I think I put together a decent team, but I constantly lose. Maybe I should try the 96 Bulls vs the 76ers to see if its a slider issue or a ME issue lol. Would be interested to see what other people think or are doing.

Offhand, I would say help defense in general could be better, layups in traffic could be better and nobody ever drives past a man. So I suppose maybe sliders could fix these things, but I don't know how to go about it either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 03:12 AM   #166
Rookie

Im constantly losing too, so Im hoping that its a slider issue. I might just throw the user sliders all the way up just for one game to see if thats an issue and then go from there
Old 10-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #167
Rookie

I'm working on a slider set for the my gm where you plug the extra controller in and watch cpu vs cpu. right now I've got the fg % of the opposing team within 4 percent of what they show for team stats in the statistics column. I've got 3 pointers taken within about 5 shots according again to the team stats in the statistics column. I've got 3 point percentage within 6 percent of the team stats for the opposing team. offensive rebounds within 4 or 5 steals within 4 and working on blocks to get within 4 of the team stats again. i'm also working on fastbreak points and how to slow the fastbreaks down. after that i'm going to try to get the free throws within a certain amount of the team stats. if I come up with anything good in the end i'll let whoever wants to know what my 2k share would be for you to search for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »