Home

Looking for an absolute definitive answer

This is a discussion on Looking for an absolute definitive answer within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 06:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for an absolute definitive answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
Game speed slider, does it A. change player speed, or B. Change clock speed? both, or neither? LOL, I have found mixed answers on REddit, here and elsewhere, I want to lower my possessions, I have my own personal slider set per usual, but I want to adjust this, just not sure which way, thanks in advance.
Ahh glad to know my testing didnt go to waste.
I had the same questions so I played several games with different speed setting(the gameplay setting not the slider) I play 12min qtrs and the opponent kept going over 100 shots a game ( on average 95-105 shots) along with 15-25 freethrows. I tried on 55 speed and it didnt make much difference. Then I tried 45 speed and thats became my magic number. THe shot attempts felt like real Like NBA and also I committed less turnovers because everything seemed to slow down a bit. It may be lil pain to get used to but I like the 45 speed setting. So to me, only thing that slowed down was the actual players. and not the game clock... hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »