Home

TRANFORMING THE GAME TO REALITY

This is a discussion on TRANFORMING THE GAME TO REALITY within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
TRANFORMING THE GAME TO REALITY

THE REAL NBA SLIDERS

Gamertag: nakhsjhn

What’s missing in the nba 2k16 gameplay to be closer to the real thing ?

(1)Blowing past your defender, meeting with the opposing front line and passing to a teammate on the perimeter for a free shot.

(2)Passing game that leads to a free shot.

(3)Hustle plays outside the scheme of the playcalling system.

(4)More passing angles.

(5)More involvement on the defensive side.

My sliders are going to achieve all these goals!
Free flowing, fast NBA EXPERIENCE courtesy of VISUAL CONCEPTS core gameplay!!!

STEPS.
1) Edit your favorite roster and in the coach profile menu set the ZONE DEFENSE to 100. (as a starting point)
2) Decrease the 3-POINT TENDENCY to 30 for both.
3) Increase the ATTACK THE BASKET TENDENCY to 60. (optional)
4) Increase the SHOT CONTEST TENDENCY to 100 for both.
5) Increase the PASSING ACCURACY to 80 for human.
6) Decrease the PASSING ACCURACY to 46 for cpu
7) Increase ACCELERATION to 80 for the human player and to 60 for the cpu
8) Increase SPEED to 65 for the human player and 55 for the cpu.
9) Increase LATERAL QUICKNESS to 100 for both.
10) Decrease the GAMEPLAY SPEED to 48.
11) Increase STEAL SUCCESS to 80 for the cpu.
12) Increase GO FOR ONBALL STEALS to 100 for both.
13) Increase REACHING FOUL to 100 for both.
14) Increase BLOCKING FOUL to 100 for both.
15) Increase VERTICAL to 60 for both.
16) Decrease BLOCKING to 40 for both.
17) Decrease SHOOTING FOUL to 50 for both.
18) Increase the HELP DEFENSE to 80 for both.
19) Increase the JUMP SHOT DEFENSE IMPACT to a 100 for both.
20) Finally adjust the shot percentages to your liking.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION

1) Changing to zone defense changes the gameplay more than anything in NBA 2K16.While it’s true that man 2 man defense is the norm, the athleticism of the nba players results in continuous mismatches, double teams and free shots.
The passing is lighting quick and players look to always find a way to shoot an easy 3 point shot!In the European game and in the NBA 2K16 game this can happen only through playing zone defense!!

2)This is obvious.If you don’t reduce it will rain 3s.And I am not to blame if the zone defense has flaws in the game or generally.
3)This will help the cpu players to take their mind off shooting the 3…hopefully.
4)Helps the zone defense to be more urgent
5)The cpu is already unnaturally adept to clog the passing lane…unlike my cpu teammates!!
6)It’s the only way the cpu can make a mistake.
7+8) The human player must be faster in this game to keep up with the cheating of the cpu.Now we are even…
9)I hope this does help to make the players more mobile and urgent.
10)Balancing the extra speed of the players.
11+12) I hope the cpu will do some onball steal attempts and put you on guard to protect the ball like in the real nba!!
13)Balancing the human steal cheese. J
14)Not enough blocking fouls.
15-16-17)Balancing the speedy players that blow by defenders and forcing them to pass the ball to the perimeter.This will surely need some player editing too.(Pass to teammate over finish the move)
18)Zone defense booster
19)Zone defense booster
20)The 3pt shot % surely needs some adjusting.Also, under the basket and layup % should be adjusted according to your style of play.

I hope I helped.
This is a work in progress and it will be released today or tomorrow.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 11:13 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: TRANFORMING THE GAME TO REALITY

I have my own sliders, but I, curious to zone D being at 100 for coach profiles. I have cranked them up and I even have my plays set to auto, and even with it at 100 I have yet to see my team or the CPU change to a zone. I did think that the CPU today might have been in a zone, but at the time I was pumped full of pain pills and it wasn't till I took the shot that I thought heck I think they had a 3-2 zone on, but not sure. Ive yet to see my team change to zone I do know that, as I keep plays set to auto and have it show me what play is being ran in the hud.

So are you seeing Zone D being played? I assume you are, but just want to make sure, as Im beginning to wonder if my disc isn't messed up somehow, because there are 2 things I seem to be having issue with yet I haven't seen others saying anything about it, which is no zone being played, and seeing issues with timeouts, as The CPU sint being given back a 20 sec timeout at half, but I get mine back, and I also at times wont get the option to call a 20, as the screen don't pop up and it goes straight to a full. Really like to know if your seeing any of thise things?

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-26-2015, 06:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I have my own sliders, but I, curious to zone D being at 100 for coach profiles. I have cranked them up and I even have my plays set to auto, and even with it at 100 I have yet to see my team or the CPU change to a zone. I did think that the CPU today might have been in a zone, but at the time I was pumped full of pain pills and it wasn't till I took the shot that I thought heck I think they had a 3-2 zone on, but not sure. Ive yet to see my team change to zone I do know that, as I keep plays set to auto and have it show me what play is being ran in the hud.

So are you seeing Zone D being played? I assume you are, but just want to make sure, as Im beginning to wonder if my disc isn't messed up somehow, because there are 2 things I seem to be having issue with yet I haven't seen others saying anything about it, which is no zone being played, and seeing issues with timeouts, as The CPU sint being given back a 20 sec timeout at half, but I get mine back, and I also at times wont get the option to call a 20, as the screen don't pop up and it goes straight to a full. Really like to know if your seeing any of thise things?
Yes 2k16 plays zone. I have auto play calling too and it gives me the opportunity to follow the play or break it. You will have to save the roster you created and press Y every time to load it. I hope this helps.

Sent from my DAGGER DG550 using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTERBERRYPAOK
Yes 2k16 plays zone. I have auto play calling too and it gives me the opportunity to follow the play or break it. You will have to save the roster you created and press Y every time to load it. I hope this helps.

As for the bugs you have I don't. I once heard the stadium announcer make a mistake saying "Derrick Rose of the Minnesota Timberwolves"

Old 11-28-2015, 12:41 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTERBERRYPAOK
As for the bugs you have I don't. I once heard the stadium announcer make a mistake saying "Derrick Rose of the Minnesota Timberwolves"

Thanks, very odd that I have these 2 issues, yet your not seeing it or for that matter I haven't really seen anyone else say much about it either, so it does make me wonder if its not something with my disc. Typically when I have had trouble with a disc, its more on the lines of freezing or the whole game being basically unplayable, not that I have had much issues ever with disc on any system, but that's th eonly thing that I can think of at this point. Oddly enough the timeout issue with the CPU not being given back there 20 at halftime only started happening right after the latest patch, but the zone D being nonexistent has been since day1.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »