Home

Name the biggest problems (maybe 3?) with the 2k16’s gameplay on SUPERSTAR level…

This is a discussion on Name the biggest problems (maybe 3?) with the 2k16’s gameplay on SUPERSTAR level… within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 02:12 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Name the biggest problems (maybe 3?) with the 2k16’s gameplay on SUPERSTAR level…

I bought this game for a month but never had time to really play it due to work schedule and am too focused playing Fifa 16, therefore, I would like to ask you brothers here for a few (maybe 3) gameplay problems that I will be encountering at SUPERSTAR level (without changing the sliders, I keep it on SUPERSTAR SIM SETTING every year at the begining), thank you very much in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 05:58 AM   #2
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Name the biggest problems (maybe 3?) with the 2k16’s gameplay on SUPERSTAR level…

Without changing sliders

1. Too high shot %
2. Not enough fouls
3. 100mph game speed
Old 11-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Name the biggest problems (maybe 3?) with the 2k16’s gameplay on SUPERSTAR level…

The CPU will also go on scoring barrages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cyberpunk 2077
Old 11-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #4
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

Too many shots. I consistently have 15 to 20 less shots than the CPU via turnovers and Offensive Rebounds. It's been a bit better of late, but I just had the same thing happen again.

- Rick Wise
Old 11-30-2015, 03:31 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

I have played a few games lately and I realized CPU will always have more off rebounds than me, I agree with the high scoring %, I also agree with not seeing enough fouls. Do you guys feel like it is too easy to drive into the paint???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 04:38 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

The biggest flaw is that the cpu will make shots and do things you can't do.(throw pistol Pete passes from the top of the three to someone under the basket ) and scripted games to a certain degree.

I'm starting to wonder, what's the difference between all difficulty levels? Is it just shot percentage? I'm trying pro with all shot percentages 15 points lower and I'm getting pretty good games. This coming from a guy that has strictly played HOF.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:29 AM   #7
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
The biggest flaw is that the cpu will make shots and do things you can't do.(throw pistol Pete passes from the top of the three to someone under the basket ) and scripted games to a certain degree.

I'm starting to wonder, what's the difference between all difficulty levels? Is it just shot percentage? I'm trying pro with all shot percentages 15 points lower and I'm getting pretty good games. This coming from a guy that has strictly played HOF.
I want to use All Star, but I can't seem to ever get good sliders for someone who should be playing above All Star. Superstar is pretty good for me, but I hate the realism breaking garbage that happens. I'm thinking about just doing it and seeing what happens.

- Rick Wise
Old 12-02-2015, 05:48 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Honestly, I've read all the responses in this thread and my sliders topic in this forum pretty much alleviates all of these issues. Just saying, you guys should try them out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »