Home

Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2016, 02:10 PM   #73
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Thanks man!! yea pro can be made to be tough without boosting the CPU like those higher levels do. I noticed you shot 16 for 16 from free throw, make sure you have free throw settings to real field goal percentage and difficulty at 60...it helps lower the free throw percentages for the user.

I do have it set to that. I'll keep an eye on it.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:58 PM   #74
MVP

tc020791's Arena

This game I played with FT difficulty at 65 and it was better. The only thing I'm still watching is CPU 3pt. Spurs started off really bad against me, like 1/10 in the first half and as you see here the thunder weren't much better. This was still a fun game and was even an 8 pt game in the 4th but the thunder went 1/8 from 3 in the 4th. They couldn't really hit anything down the stretch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455829111.981918.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455829122.033605.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455829130.024147.jpg
Old 02-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #75
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

looks like the difference in your game vs the thunder was free throws, shooting 25 vs 9....

and its soo weird...ill have games where cpu will also shoot in the 20's...

then i have games like that...where they shoot below 10...

but no matter what...i shoot around 20 or so...

i really cant figure out how to get the user to foul the cpu more to get a better balance at the line...

I will look at bumping 3 point shot for cpu maybe 1 point...it does look as though 29% is short of the 31% low for a team shooting the 3 last year and obviously the thunder are a good 3 point shooting team..

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #76
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

Half of my turnovers was purely me, the other half was the ball just spiraling out of bounds. I missed a lot of wide open shots, DeMar went crazy in the 4th. I like the sliders, despite some poor decisions on my end I felt I got sucked into to typical 2k play. It got to a point where it didn't matter how good I played, the CPU somehow was able to counter it with their own plays. I score a 3, they get an and1 play. I pull within a few points they just throw the ball down the court for an easy score because my center is not down there. Will be trying these again. I was the Heat btw, default rosters so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2016, 12:19 AM   #77
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i really cant figure out how to get the user to foul the cpu more to get a better balance at the line...
Increase your Layup Defense Strength sliders. You'll get more contact animations at the rim, which leads to more fouls. Also, this should cause the CPU to attempt more jump shots, so it will help your 3pt attempt problem as well!
Old 02-19-2016, 09:40 AM   #78
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Increase your Layup Defense Strength sliders. You'll get more contact animations at the rim, which leads to more fouls. Also, this should cause the CPU to attempt more jump shots, so it will help your 3pt attempt problem as well!

3pt attempts have been fine. Over the last 3 games posted, the CPU is avg 25 3's a game which may even be a little high. As far as fouls go, I'm loving the CPU around the rim right now, I think the best thing to do is just put USER foul up higher.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 AM   #79
MVP

tc020791's Arena

After "insights" game vs. the Raptors, it's clear there really only 2 consistent, but small problems. CPU is getting to the line enough and they aren't making enough 3's.

Going try this next game :

FT Difficulty: 65 (still)
3pt Shot CPU: 49
USER Shooting Foul: 91
Old 02-19-2016, 10:56 AM   #80
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
the other question i have is....is CPU shooting foul how often they draw a shooting foul or how often they commit a shooting foul?

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »