Home

SteamyTurd All Star Sim Sliders (Every Game is Different)

This is a discussion on SteamyTurd All Star Sim Sliders (Every Game is Different) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2015, 08:21 PM   #41
Rookie

ruimiguel_fcp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SteamyTurd All Star Sim Sliders (Every Game is Different)

Making my 2nd game Vs Bucks (1st Qtr) and much better... i improve my DEF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 09:51 PM   #42
Rookie

ruimiguel_fcp's Arena

2nd game and awesome perfomance...
Old 12-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #43
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Steamy did you update the sliders last night to go with the patch? I noticed you tweaked some things. I wanted to make sure. I am on PS4 and am manually putting the sliders in.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:10 PM   #44
Banned

SteamyTurd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Steamy did you update the sliders last night to go with the patch? I noticed you tweaked some things. I wanted to make sure. I am on PS4 and am manually putting the sliders in.
Havent had much time to play post patch but i tweaked a few things and updated it in main post. I didnt bold all chnages sorry im on my phone and take forever so just double check things.

Ive played three games post patch and all have played very well and most importantly they were fun games.

Below is my last game. Kevin Love was killed by Morris 3 ball all game... i was down 19 in the 4th and got within 3 and kyrie missed a 3 at the buzzer. They had 14 steals but 5 or 6 of them was me pressing the wrong icon using icon passing cause i play lebron at the 4 a lot vs quick teams and I kept pressing X instead of Y and it threw cross court passes that were stolen lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20151216_205355.jpg (647.8 KB, 130 views)
Old 12-17-2015, 03:08 PM   #45
Banned

SteamyTurd's Arena

Played a bunch last night and I found out some stuff post patch and had to make some edits. These will probably be the final set the game plays perfectly for me especially if youre an above average player whos looking for a sim game for your myleague or mygm etc...

Ill upload them to XBL later tonight (SteamyTurd slider set name and HBK SeanMichael xbl name)

Again double check all the sliders if you are manually entering them since I didnt bold all the changes in the original post.

if you are struggling to close out on defense or rotate players quick enough and getting killed on 3s then try lowering 3pt cpu to 45.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 04:33 PM   #46
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Thanks for all of the work put into these Steamy. I really enjoy them more than any other set I tried. You should make sliders for MLB The Show, Madden or NHL. I'm sure they would come out great.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:18 PM   #47
Banned

SteamyTurd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Thanks for all of the work put into these Steamy. I really enjoy them more than any other set I tried. You should make sliders for MLB The Show, Madden or NHL. I'm sure they would come out great.
Ill post my madden one one day.... is nba playing good for you post patch now? Ive never had so much fun losing games lol... usually im breaking a controller but the games arent cheating me like past nba2ks... took 28 years of my life to finally have a an authentic feeling sports game
Old 12-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #48
Banned

SteamyTurd's Arena

Lol pure comedy when other slider creator's blatantly steal my ideas and then vote 1 star for mine.

At least try and make it look legit by leaving your feedback for your fake review.... jeeze

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »