Home

Default Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Default Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Default Simulation Sliders

I haven't seen anyone mention the default sliders in a long time and wanted to see if anyone has gone back to trying them or have been using them in MyLeague? I've been trying sliders out for the last 2 months and can't find something of challenge and playability. Went back to default simulation last night on superstar. Lowered shot success for both human and CPU by all 3 ticks(FG% was a tad too high for my liking) but man the game play is sweet. I don't remember it playing that well out the box. Anyone else go back and try default?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 04:40 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Default Simulation Sliders

After this latest patch #5 I think they toned back down the defense a little bit and seemed to play a little better at first but as they game wears on the CPU defense is too ridiculous and in my opinion you never move like the CPU does and this is on all-star. I'm not great but I shouldn't have to string 9 moves just to get past the cpu only to have them have perfect rotation and perfect on ball D. Does anyone know of a slider set that calms down the on ball D and the cpu offensive rebounding which at one point was 13-1 in the game I played on all star? If someone can put that together this game would be unbelievable.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #3
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I have done this with all my sports games. Joshs default settings in madden, fifa, and now 2k. Having a blast. 2k I play pro sim, 11 min qrts, with only penalty sliders adjusted. No more slideritis!! Haha having fun games in mygm with hawks, win and lose some. Just had a great game against pacers, went down to wire, they won 111-108. Stat averages solid.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #4
Rookie

I play on All Star sim and it makes me miss 2K12. I wonder if there is a slider set out there that plays more like 2K12. The biggest issue for me is that I can't play iso ball period. I'm all about moving the ball around and running plays, but sometimes against the computer I want to be able to take my guy off the dribble to create offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »