Home

barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset

This is a discussion on barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2016, 06:32 AM   #9
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset

Hey thanks for mentioning me in you're first post. & everyone on this thread I have a new roster now that I didn't make but I continued with updates on it like some shoes, accessories & players that were added to teams & gave them there correct numbers. The roster does have mostly Woody's edits & some others edits. I have put other people's edits that are on YouTube & realistic, I wouldnt put it in the roster unless I felt it was realistic to the player. The person that did this roster updated alot of stuff like tendencies, badges, body types & of course signatures. My gamertag is STAT_01 & the roster name is : Up to date roster. The only problem is the rotations that he did. I fixed some teams so at least all the players that play in real life have minutes too. I try keep up with updates for it also. The reason I put so much time into it is cause the guy that did it said he isn't going to work on it no more & when he released it, it didn't have some players on the right teams. I'm definitely going to try these sliders out cause they sound very promising & I been trying to look for realistic sliders. Thank you once again for these sliders & mentioning my gamertag & roster
Old 03-26-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmart3201
Hey thanks for mentioning me in you're first post. & everyone on this thread I have a new roster now that I didn't make but I continued with updates on it like some shoes, accessories & players that were added to teams & gave them there correct numbers. The roster does have mostly Woody's edits & some others edits. I have put other people's edits that are on YouTube & realistic, I wouldnt put it in the roster unless I felt it was realistic to the player. The person that did this roster updated alot of stuff like tendencies, badges, body types & of course signatures. My gamertag is STAT_01 & the roster name is : Up to date roster. The only problem is the rotations that he did. I fixed some teams so at least all the players that play in real life have minutes too. I try keep up with updates for it also. The reason I put so much time into it is cause the guy that did it said he isn't going to work on it no more & when he released it, it didn't have some players on the right teams. I'm definitely going to try these sliders out cause they sound very promising & I been trying to look for realistic sliders. Thank you once again for these sliders & mentioning my gamertag & roster
are you on xb1
Old 03-28-2016, 02:47 PM   #11
Rookie

barteko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elzone
are you on xb1
ps4 rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2016, 11:43 AM   #12
Rookie

Icon4 Re: barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset

Started a new my league franchize with these settings. well, looks promising!
in 1st game Kings vs Clippers i won 110:104 ( 45:41) fg% was around 40% for both teams. i played well and won the game but it comes very hard ( like it shoud be vs Clippers). in next game Kings vs Lakers i lost without questions. first three quarters Lakers dominated on the court and was all the time ahead of me around 30+ points. finaly in 4 quarter i had the advantage against Lakers what it shoud be and i get a little bit closer 103:116 ( 45:68 ) fg% again was at 40+% for both.
so i will continue my season tonight against Clippers again and i have no idea how the game will be. i will win in close game or loose by 30.
i realy liked a stats at the end of game. the only thing i think what needs to be improve is a player steals and numbers of turnovers. the CPU shoud commit a bit more TO's. but maybe it's because of me. not sure yet.
P.S. I'm not a pro gamer or pro basketball player. i just want to play a full season with stats and gameplay similar with real life. so i was played about 300 games with different sliders and im still looking for the best slider set for me. i realy realy hope this will be the one !
Old 05-14-2016, 03:03 AM   #13
Rookie

Nevrouse's Arena

your sliders are perfect!!!
Old 05-14-2016, 04:21 AM   #14
Rookie

mellowmiind's Arena

Any updates to this set? Since the last patch n all
Old 05-14-2016, 08:29 AM   #15
Rookie

barteko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowmiind
Any updates to this set? Since the last patch n all
yesterday i play some games, i played other games the last weeks (and only watched real nba).

i adjust the gamespeed, make it slower still not find the right balance give me some days and i will post new sliders & adjust the first post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #16
Rookie

Nevrouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barteko
yesterday i play some games, i played other games the last weeks (and only watched real nba).

i adjust the gamespeed, make it slower still not find the right balance give me some days and i will post new sliders & adjust the first post.
I will be waiting your updates of sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »