Home

barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset

This is a discussion on barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: barteko´s Superstar Realistic Sliderset

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
This is great. This is the best sliders out there. Minor tweak on rebounds and contact shot success tho. Everything is fine.
What did you tweak? OR I guess Inshould ask what did you set the components to that you chsnged?

Also what roster yall think work best?
Old 04-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #34
Banned

I just recognized this is for nba 2k16
Old 06-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #35
Rookie

barteko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
Hi barteko,

will you have sliders for playoffs gameplay?
Not really. If you want more competition, adjust the defense contest rating. Set it 10-20 higher.

I made a complete new Update 5.
I tried a lot the last days. User Timing is out for me. All i do, i nearly not get good rated shots. You can be complete open in the corner, it is a average shot for 2K.

But i fix the transition problem and i think now the game is more fair and realistic.

Still the open shots don´t land like i want. Also the midrange game is out of 2K. Put someone like Wiggins in the midpost against a smaller defender, he don´t hit the fadeaway (the rating is nearly everytime a "F"). I think you need a really good player like Lebron oder PG that this work fine. 2K need to adjust this. I don´t know how to fix it over the sliders. Set the midrange even higher? This is cheating for me, not a solution.

MY love for 2K is bleeding. They adjust some and destroy the rest. If you a really good 2K player, it is not possible to beat a contender with a average team on superstar or HOF. You need to cheat. Give the ball in the post and get cheatfouls or run fast breaks and play pick and roll all the time. This is not basketball.
(sorry for my bad english)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2017, 04:52 AM   #36
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by barteko
Not really. If you want more competition, adjust the defense contest rating. Set it 10-20 higher.

I made a complete new Update 5.
I tried a lot the last days. User Timing is out for me. All i do, i nearly not get good rated shots. You can be complete open in the corner, it is a average shot for 2K.

But i fix the transition problem and i think now the game is more fair and realistic.

Still the open shots don´t land like i want. Also the midrange game is out of 2K. Put someone like Wiggins in the midpost against a smaller defender, he don´t hit the fadeaway (the rating is nearly everytime a "F"). I think you need a really good player like Lebron oder PG that this work fine. 2K need to adjust this. I don´t know how to fix it over the sliders. Set the midrange even higher? This is cheating for me, not a solution.

MY love for 2K is bleeding. They adjust some and destroy the rest. If you a really good 2K player, it is not possible to beat a contender with a average team on superstar or HOF. You need to cheat. Give the ball in the post and get cheatfouls or run fast breaks and play pick and roll all the time. This is not basketball.
(sorry for my bad english)
I believe midpost shots are affected by the Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) slider. Since the defender is right up against the shooter at the start of the shot, a high value for (Gather) defense will cause the shots to be low rated and "well defended" in the mind of 2k.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:05 AM   #37
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

I decided to try this set in my very short Bulls MyLEAGUE (untill the draft), and it feels a bit too easy for some reason and I can't put my finger on why.
in the first game I was against Boston (tried the start from offseason so they have Dirk and not Horford) and I blew them out. Then I faced the Pacers (who, wait for it, have KD AND PG13) and blew them out yet again.
I started both games with very high field goal % but it balanced out a bit, and it wasn't about threes either, in fact I think this set nails down 3pt attempts and % the best so far, especially since I shoot a much more realistic amount of threes.

Any idea why?
Also, can you explain to me the free throw difficulty slider? How come 40 results in more misses than 70?
Old 07-08-2017, 11:12 AM   #38
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

I see you updated the sliders on PSN, is v6 out then?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »