Home

For those having too high user/CPU shooting % Use these sliders as your base set

This is a discussion on For those having too high user/CPU shooting % Use these sliders as your base set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 01:42 PM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: For those having too high user/CPU shooting % Use these sliders as your base set

Gonna try these out. Will report my back here and to the other two threads discussing this. Seems like you have some really smart ideas here

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 05:42 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: For those having too high user/CPU shooting % Use these sliders as your base set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
There's no difficulty on top of sliders. From my understanding, the difficulties in the past games just gave the CPU secret attribute boosts on top of the slider adjustments.

The way they do it now if that you just adjust sliders sliders. There's still presets but those are just the sliders at a certain setting. EX: HOF, the CPU gets a boosts in Attributes and shot settings.

Once you change a slider, it automatically becomes "Custom"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Da czar said on twitter that ACE stays on whatever difficulty you start editing sliders on, But i'm not sure if i believe that due to my on testing being done. ACE seems to be put into the defensive and offensive awareness sliders this year. Doesn't matter if i start editing from rookie, pro, allstar, superstar, or HOF. The game plays all the same with everything set at 50 for each. Saw a huge difference in the cpu adjustments when playing on rookie and putting the defensive and offensive awareness sliders to 100. Felt just like HOF except they weren't making the looks they were creating for themselves.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:08 PM   #11
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Da czar said on twitter that ACE stays on whatever difficulty you start editing sliders on, But i'm not sure if i believe that due to my on testing being done. ACE seems to be put into the defensive and offensive awareness sliders this year. Doesn't matter if i start editing from rookie, pro, allstar, superstar, or HOF. The game plays all the same with everything set at 50 for each. Saw a huge difference in the cpu adjustments when playing on rookie and putting the defensive and offensive awareness sliders to 100. Felt just like HOF except they weren't making the looks they were creating for themselves.

That's just what Offensive Awareness does, the CPU would find open looks and be more deadly with higher OA in previous years as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 12:37 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
That's just what Offensive Awareness does, the CPU would find open looks and be more deadly with higher OA in previous years as well.
This is what I've been trying to tell people. The OA and DA are basically what drives ACE. Regardless of what Da czar, Scott, and Mike said, I've come to my conclusion through my own testing since the game dropped. And i'll say i notice 0 difference in plugging in the same slider starting with rookie all the way up to hall of fame. You drop that OA and DA for the cpu and ACE is basically non existent. That's the reason I've come to the conclusion that the sliders make up the difficulty this year. I'm not saying The devs are wrong. I really just think it's not being explain very well.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:43 AM   #13
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1

Can someone please clarify what ACE is? Seeing that acronym a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cyberpunk 2077
Old 09-20-2016, 01:49 AM   #14
Rookie

Great game, allstar. I played with NY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1474350458492-162698847.jpg (643.6 KB, 188 views)
Old 09-20-2016, 02:39 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
I tried custom sliders from the rookie and HoF starting point. Didn't notice any difference in gameplay (or score, or scoring percentage). Starting from rookie or HoF didn't matter.
When I lowered CPU def awareness to 0, I was able to make 3s and layups that would not go in with higher awareness. The position or behaviour didn't change too much even then.

The custom slider of the OP are excellent though. Around 50% shooting for both teams (played 10 games), but def awareness of 68 is too hard for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:52 AM   #16
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1
For those having too high user/CPU shooting % Use these sliders as your base set

These are two big ones for me and I want to know what everyone thinks.

What's your fatigue slider set on? 50? Higher/lower?

What are your foul sliders set on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cyberpunk 2077

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »