Home

Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 11:42 PM   #9
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings

I didn't post earlier about this because I was watching an epic wild card game in baseball, but my PlayStation has been hacked. Unfortunately, NBA 2k17 was a PSN downloaded game and not a disc, so I can't play it right now. I am going to try and get it fixed tomorrow and will keep updating.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:41 PM   #10
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

PlayStation is being a @&$!, so I it's onto the credit card company for a refund. Once I get it, I will buy actual disk so this won't happen. So, I should be back up and running soon. I'm sorry for the delay.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:20 AM   #11
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

I think the trade frequency is a little too high. There werent that many trades in the NBA in 2015, for example....if this is about sim.

http://www.nba.com/news/2015-16-trade-tracker/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 06:20 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
I think the trade frequency is a little too high. There werent that many trades in the NBA in 2015, for example....if this is about sim.

In 2014 it was the most active trade deadline in recent memory. How many seasons have you played so far?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM   #13
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne

I was just about to come on and post. I have finally sorted everything out and I have the game again. I will resume testing tomorrow, and trade frequency will definitely be tested. Thank you for the link
Old 10-15-2016, 09:00 AM   #14
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper69
In 2014 it was the most active trade deadline in recent memory. How many seasons have you played so far?

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk
Just a few. I always turn it down to 30 because its gets too ridiculous any higher. Teams just start asking for trades non stop when its default

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #15
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Just did a whole lot of testing today. I figured out that I may have to revisit the resigning aggressiveness to make less players resign. As always, I will compare to IRL averages to make it as realistic as possible. Same with contract negotiation. I want difficulty, but want to also make players sign realistic contract. 100 for that is probably final but I don't want it locked yet. Same with non financial ambitions.

After testing the salary cap, I realized that it still only increases by 1 million per year. I will be looking for workarounds. Two ideas that I have are:
A. Increasing the current salary cap (According to the most recent salary cap projections, the salary cap will increase to 102 million from 94 million next year before going back to only increasing by about 1 million for the next few years. What if I set the current cap at 101 million so that it reaches 102 by the offseason because you probably won't spend much more $ in the first year anyways with the free agency long over)
B. Messing with the hard cap. (Maybe I can find a way to make the salary cap perform like the IRL projections even if the numbers don't match up)

Note: I will also explore the CBA and see if that can help

P.S. Can I just say the I LOVE the new League Meetings. You can now shape your league. If you want the league to remain the same and make no changes, go ahead. If you want a totally new NBA, make all or just the most fun rules go through. Maybe you just let the league play out and let the league vote for itself. Or you can do what I do: Do a background check on each rule that has been passed to see if it is actually being considered, and if it is, let it through.

Last edited by Daonlyjmo7; 10-15-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 09:33 PM   #16
Banned

Any updates? Not in a huge rush, waiting for the new patch to come so we can the updated rosters before I start mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »