Home

Jhalimm's HOF CPU vs CPU Slider Set

This is a discussion on Jhalimm's HOF CPU vs CPU Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #17
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jhalimm's HOF CPU vs CPU Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
Okay, I'm new to 2K, so forgive me if this is one of those silly "newb" questions with an obvious answer that I'm simply missing: Is there a way to do CPU vs. CPU in MyGM? I haven't played for about a month, but I'd love to be able to do that.
You can look at my above post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:23 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar4bAce
You can look at my above post
Thanks for that tip, man. I appreciate it.

Jhalimm, these sliders are brilliant, thank you for all your work.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:19 PM   #19
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Wow these look different.... I'm looking for that NBA feel after the the latest patch. The one thing I hate about the game is the transition speed . This speed makes everyone jittery. Most players move around the floor and then explode to the basket or to defend. I feel the players on default are gliding to much and the sliding on offense and defense disabling you from fully controlling and appreciating the pace of a real NBA game.
I'm hoping thes alleviate that .
With that said these look promising . ..... nice job

Happy thanksgiving

Last edited by Brooke2011; 11-25-2016 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #20
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Wow ! ! ! Just played with these sliders . They are by far the best I have played. The game speed at 55 and coupled with sliders set at 0 have made this game so realistic . The players play so true to themselves. Players feel grounded without zero and I mean zero sliding.

The only thing and it's so minor to how beautiful this plays is how your players transition on defense after a turnover or fast break . It seams they really slow down . Not sure if its lateral quickness being at zero or acceleration and speed at zero. I may try to raise those ever so slightly one at a time to alleviate it, but if it compromises how the other phases of the game are playing out then I'll just live with it.

This is the smoothest gameplay so far . And for all you stat guys . The shooting percentage and other stat lines were pretty accurate for a overtime game between Cleveland and Orlando .

Once again , great sliders.... way to think outside the box!!!!!
Old 11-25-2016, 01:55 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Wow ! ! ! Just played with these sliders . They are by far the best I have played. The game speed at 55 and coupled with sliders set at 0 have made this game so realistic . The players play so true to themselves. Players feel grounded without zero and I mean zero sliding.

The only thing and it's so minor to how beautiful this plays is how your players transition on defense after a turnover or fast break . It seams they really slow down . Not sure if its lateral quickness being at zero or acceleration and speed at zero. I may try to raise those ever so slightly one at a time to alleviate it, but if it compromises how the other phases of the game are playing out then I'll just live with it.

This is the smoothest gameplay so far . And for all you stat guys . The shooting percentage and other stat lines were pretty accurate for a overtime game between Cleveland and Orlando .

Once again , great sliders.... way to think outside the box!!!!!

I'm glad you had a good experience with them. I'm constantly tweaking them because they're not perfect but I have enjoyed them for almost a season now. Every game is it's own. Every player and team has their own identity. This is my first time creating sliders and I think they are pretty good. Let me know what you witness after adjusting the lateral quickness. Also, if you start seeing anything else that needs to be tweaked feel free to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #22
Banned

Wat roster u use it matter?
Old 12-07-2016, 07:04 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfiend1
Wat roster u use it matter?

Doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2016, 01:08 AM   #24
Rookie

These sliders are the truth. Of course adjustments will be needed but That "0" logic works. I used to use that in Madden some years back. Made that game play a lot better as well. I'm glad that I came across this. Props.

Last edited by 56thDown; 12-11-2016 at 01:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »