Home

adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set

This is a discussion on adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #9
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: adavis2fly HOF "Real Feal" Slider Set

Do you know if there is any way to fix the amount of steals the CPU has? Last season in the NBA the most steals per game was the Rockets with around 7 (this is from memory do not quote me on it). I have had multiple games where both CPU teams have 10+ and I just cannot seem to find a fix.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:28 PM   #10
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

I'm going to try this set tonight. For anyone who doesn't feel like replicating the sliders on Xbox One, I uploaded the set and it's in the spoiler. The results look promising from the 4 screens taken. Looking forward to see how good they are for myself.

Spoiler
Old 10-24-2016, 06:24 PM   #11
Just started!

Are these on PS4 2kshare?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 05:53 AM   #12
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar4bAce
Do you know if there is any way to fix the amount of steals the CPU has? Last season in the NBA the most steals per game was the Rockets with around 7 (this is from memory do not quote me on it). I have had multiple games where both CPU teams have 10+ and I just cannot seem to find a fix.
Hello Ar4bAce, last year Steals per Game went from minimum 5.7 to maximum 10 per game, so the average is around 7.9 per game. I keep them in a spreadsheet to check them against NBA 2K numbers
Old 10-25-2016, 01:28 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotha_jay
Are these on PS4 2kshare?
Yes under my gamertag amir-05-davis
Old 10-25-2016, 01:34 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar4bAce
I'll look into it but this set is built so that the CPU will make you pay for mistakes. Guys have to be open and a good passers abilities show also. My advice is try to slow my pace of play down and make clear passes too your guys. Play up tempo when it allows but the defense will intercept passes if your in a hurry. Let me know how that goes and if it doesn't work for you you can try to lower the CPU play passing lane tendency. As far as user I think the steals are ideal, I haven't seen too many in any game so far. I agree the CPU steals number can get alittle crazy but they set is built like that to challenge you while also regulating time of possession and final score. Play smart run some plays and get good open looks!
Old 10-25-2016, 01:37 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
I'm going to try this set tonight. For anyone who doesn't feel like replicating the sliders on Xbox One, I uploaded the set and it's in the spoiler. The results look promising from the 4 screens taken. Looking forward to see how good they are for myself.

Spoiler
Thanks a lot that's a big help! this set is now on 2k share for PS4 (my gamer tag amir-05-davis), and Xbox One (above). Hope you enjoy the set and let me know your thoughts about it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 02:23 AM   #16
Rookie

Re: adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set

Update #1 coming out soon! I'll have the version 1.1 slider set and new notes on this page in the near future. If your trying these give some feedback good or bad and hopefully the next update can further conquer some make or break points of simulation basketball!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »