Home

adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set

This is a discussion on adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2016, 12:54 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: adavis2fly HOF "Real Feel" Slider Set update #1

Wassup Davis.. I wanted to know exactly what does lay up defense strength and release does when it's up high

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2016, 10:55 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Wassup Davis.. I wanted to know exactly what does lay up defense strength and release does when it's up high

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
To my knowledge the layup defense strength affects the ability to make contested lay ups in the game, or simply how effective the defense is against layups. Turn this number down and you will see a lot more contested layups fall, with this number high it tones down the contested layup frequency while leaving it difficult enough to have to choose when to attack.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:40 PM   #27
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: adavis2fly HOF "Real Feal" Slider Set

adavis you made other updates or these on the front page are the final ones
Old 11-29-2016, 12:37 AM   #28
Rookie

best slider set I've come across and I've tried many. love the way the game feels and the stats after a few tweaks on my part are right on point with the team stats under team stats. I wanted to get as close to the team stats as possible for the future my league years to come. thanks for the sliders and hope to see you around next year.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:18 AM   #29
Rookie

I thinks these sliders are the best probably the only this that i don't like is the body up sensitivity it's way higher for the CPU i tried at 47 and it's been challenging to attack the basket but don't seem realistic . What do you thinks guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 11:41 PM   #30
Rookie

Hey Davis, I wanted to give these a try, but have always been partial to user shot timing. How does real shot % work? Is user input completely eliminated? Would your sliders work with user shot timing?
Old 12-06-2016, 08:55 AM   #31
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis2fly
Team stats and box scores for game I played testing the updated sliders (before final foul adjust.)
Key notes:
-Kylie Irving played a amazing game with several dice through the lane, adjusting shots and finishing through the trees! Simply too much for the smaller Isaiah Thomas to handle and it showed big
- I didn't use Lebron on ball a lot I believe the cavs play best when Irving is the number one option and Lebron affects the game a little in every way. The final stat line just shows how talented he his!
- I shot a ton of free throws, partly do to a fluent offense getting good looks, part the user fouls drawn is way too high in 2k. All you really have to do is charge at a defender and attempt a shot and you'll get free throws. This will be fixed!
- Celtics struggled from deep. They took a lot of threes and some late ones falling helped balance the final stats for them. I never really felt threatened as they don't have the best shooters (Marcus smart lol) and I contested most 3's fairly well.
- late contest matter! If the offense beats you gets a clean look, still try and contest! I've seen plenty of animations where a late contest affects a players landing and rhythm when shooting and causing some misses.
Do you think the turnovers are a little high because seeing kyrie with 8TO & lebron with 6TO seems a little high? Or does that look good to you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 01:12 PM   #32
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

I like the way it feels but I feel like the fouls are way too high. I literally couldn't push box or triangle. Every time I did a crossover I got called for a charge with CP3 I had 3 fouls just in the first quarter with CP3

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »