Home

CPU VS CPU MYGM SLIDER SET

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU MYGM SLIDER SET within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2016, 04:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU VS CPU MYGM SLIDER SET

first off i'd like to say that any input would be appreciated. what i'm trying to accomplish is having game stats results match the team stats from the game. my intension is to get them as close as possible as a benchmark for future years played on the game. i'm curious to see what would happen in the future games with a slider set to match the game team stats. after 10 games played I started keeping track of the stats of the teams and the results of games and how they match and how far apart the results were from the game and the results from the team stats. I plan on working out about 60 games to try and find the right slider set to accomplish this. if anyone would like to try playing the game this way input would be appreciated. if anyone would like to just discuss cpu vs cpu in mygm mode that is welcome as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Re: CPU VS CPU MYGM SLIDER SET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster6968Rehab
first off i'd like to say that any input would be appreciated. what i'm trying to accomplish is having game stats results match the team stats from the game. my intension is to get them as close as possible as a benchmark for future years played on the game. i'm curious to see what would happen in the future games with a slider set to match the game team stats. after 10 games played I started keeping track of the stats of the teams and the results of games and how they match and how far apart the results were from the game and the results from the team stats. I plan on working out about 60 games to try and find the right slider set to accomplish this. if anyone would like to try playing the game this way input would be appreciated. if anyone would like to just discuss cpu vs cpu in mygm mode that is welcome as well.
Hey man - I hope you find a slider set that works for you, but you might want to change your slider title to read something else - it's a little misleading. It gives the impression that there is a slider set already developed within your thread. I am a CPU vs CPU player and Ronyell from Sim World, in my opinion, has the best set out there for this style of play...it will also work well for coach mode. It's located in the roster section. Just click on the thread and then click on the link for their google doc. Play with difficulty on Superstar NOT Hall of Fame. Hope this helps!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:25 PM   #3
Rookie

thanks for the info i'll try finding the slider set you mentioned. also do you know how to edit the title I've found out how to edit a reply but not the title.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:37 PM   #4
Rookie

hey all I see from simworld is for 2k16 on xbox and i'm on ps4. would that make a difference me being on ps4 and his sliders for xbox? also where is the roster's section? thanks.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:49 PM   #5
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster6968Rehab
hey all I see from simworld is for 2k16 on xbox and i'm on ps4. would that make a difference me being on ps4 and his sliders for xbox? also where is the roster's section? thanks.
No...I'm on PS4...you're not looking at the right thread. It's located in the roster section under simworld roster revamped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #6
Rookie

okay I found it thanks i'll start a new mygm with his slider settings and see how it feels and looks in terms of stats. It seems he puts a lot into it so I hope it's good. take care
Old 12-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #7
Rookie

How do you do CPU vs CPU in MYGM?
Old 12-12-2016, 01:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56thDown
How do you do CPU vs CPU in MYGM?

You plug in a second controller and start the game, then unplug that controller before tipoff. You'll be prompted to plug it back in or press start. When you press start it will be cpu vs. cpu.

I only just found this out thanks to another helpful person about two weeks ago. It works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »