Home

Slider to prevent screen abuse ?

This is a discussion on Slider to prevent screen abuse ? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Slider to prevent screen abuse ?

If I generally enjoy playing SS default sliders vs cpu, at some point (pretty much whenever the CPU decides it...) I always get f**** by the screens.

No matter what my defensive settings are (i've tried many), my players get blocked by some hyper effective screens that constantly give away some open 3s... Even if i manually have a player and I try to go around the screen, the players still glide towards the screen and get stuck in the animation.

Offensively, it's ofc the complete opposite... all my screen-based plays are ridiculously nullified by the cpu, and it never generates any open shot for me.

Given that most of the time, the games are quite tight, this is pretty annoying as it looks as if there is nothing I can do about it...
When i play MT, i don't have this problem, screens are rather effective, but it might be linked to the usual pro difficulty.

Hence my question : is there a slider that controls how effective the screens are for the user/cpu or is it only difficulty-based ? Anyone knows about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Slider to prevent screen abuse ?

I lowered the STRENGTH rating and it helped with that issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »