Home

Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

This is a discussion on Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #25
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
I think I may bump shooting sliders up a bit later on if it's too hard for you guys to hit shots.
I think that contests shots is too high..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 01:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finally a slider set that makess shooting more difficult. If you are left wide open it is still too easy to get a green release but the good thing about contest shots at 99 is you are not left wide open very often so it don't happen much.
Old 12-14-2016, 02:01 PM   #27
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzayla
Finally a slider set that makess shooting more difficult. If you are left wide open it is still too easy to get a green release but the good thing about contest shots at 99 is you are not left wide open very often so it don't happen much.
then tips to stay at 99?
Old 12-14-2016, 02:05 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Quote:
Well I wanted to make it a little more difficult for layups and close shots, that's why I went with 99 in terms of the contest and gather. How do you guys feel about the jump shooting? Is it too hard?
Old 12-14-2016, 02:26 PM   #29
Rookie

Maybe just lower the shot contest to 90. If it was layups and close shots that you were trying to hinder maybe just lower the layup and close shot slider more.

Personally I don't think the blocking slider needs to be so high either. I'm getting way too many blocks a game with mine at 70.

Last edited by xzayla; 12-14-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 02:41 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Maybe just lower the shot contest to 90. If it was layups and close shots that you were trying to hinder maybe just lower the layup and close shot slider more.

Personally I don't think the blocking slider needs to be so high either. I'm getting way too many blocks a game with mine at 70.
The reason I had put blocks high like that was an instance where I seen a hand warp through the ball on a block attempt during replay. I don't think I need it soo high either. The contest is will play around with it and look into lowering it potentially. I honestly don't have much trouble scoring on the inside with the 99 contest for the most part.

Last edited by Eggie25; 12-14-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 02:53 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Quote:
If you guys don't mind, can you please post team stats of a game played so that I can analyze
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 04:53 PM   #32
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Eggie, I would try raising the game speed to 55. But I would also adjust these sliders as follows.

Acceleration User / CPU
50. 45

Speed. 45. 45

Lateral quickness 50. 45

I like the flow better at this game speed. And the slider adjustments are for the higher game speed. This will help with blocking and hand warping for stealing and passing too. With this you might even be able to put blocking back at 50

Last edited by Brooke2011; 12-14-2016 at 04:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »