Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 04:46 AM   #17
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Toning down hustle and passing accuracy for the CPU has really given the CPU a more organic feel to their game. Their play is much much better. And the defensive sliders are designed to allow for more contested shots to go in at a more realistic level. Not all contested shots will now miss. On the occassion, some will go in, at a realistic clip.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:29 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

These sliders are excellent so far! Do you find that scoring is too high? I was thinking of moving the time to 11 minutes but I have only played a game and a half so it might be too small a sample size.

Thanks!
Old 12-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #19
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whos61177
These sliders are excellent so far! Do you find that scoring is too high? I was thinking of moving the time to 11 minutes but I have only played a game and a half so it might be too small a sample size.

Thanks!
In my 3 games with the new 1.04 version, my games have been varied, with two of them being 101-92 and 98-93. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Can you please show me your boxscore. I like comparing them in order to get a bigger picture on how the game is playing. That way, tweaks are easier to make when the problem is more obvious. Thank you for your feedback and glad you are enjoying them so far.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:38 AM   #20
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Will release one more update in the next couple days, then I will wait until the next, hopefully gameplay heavy patch to hopefully fix some of the AI defence issues etc. Stay tuned. Have some tuning I will be doing to rebounds
Old 12-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
In my 3 games with the new 1.04 version, my games have been varied, with two of them being 101-92 and 98-93. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Can you please show me your boxscore. I like comparing them in order to get a bigger picture on how the game is playing. That way, tweaks are easier to make when the problem is more obvious. Thank you for your feedback and glad you are enjoying them so far.

(Played on 6 min quarters)

Sliders played beautifully overall for me, only thing I'd mention is points in the paint seem a bit low. Magic were on pace for 20, the lowest average this season is the Mavs with 32.7. Small sample size though, and could be a factor of 2k's notoriously poor player tendencies.

Last edited by JPASbasketball; 12-24-2016 at 07:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 07:34 AM   #22
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPASbasketball

(Played on 6 min quarters)

Sliders played beautifully overall for me, only thing I'd mention is points in the paint seem a bit low. Magic were on pace for 20, the lowest average this season is the Mavs with 32.7. Small sample size though, and could be a factor of 2k's notoriously poor player tendencies.
Happy they play good for you. I suggest trying them for a full 12 minute game and then see how the points in the paint are going. I have games that vary. Some are high, some are lower, which is what I am aiming for. Also note, the CPU will adjust to how you defend, so if you play tighter, they may opt to drive, or drive and kick. I am still working on the next version, which will be my last until the next patch drops. Merry Xmas
Old 12-25-2016, 08:36 AM   #23
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Ok guys, so I have updated the OP to version 1.05. Changes are in red. I do suggest doing some slight tweaks to the defensive settings. I still get the AI defence on my team sitting there like sleeping ducks on the occassion, but the gameplay is really solid following the latest update. I will not do any further tweaking until the next patch drops. I think this version is solid enough for people to use. Please keep the feedback coming. I am sure all you guys will be impressed with this new version. Merry Xmas
Old 12-25-2016, 10:15 AM   #24
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Ok guys, so I have updated the OP to version 1.05. Changes are in red. I do suggest doing some slight tweaks to the defensive settings. I still get the AI defence on my team sitting there like sleeping ducks on the occassion, but the gameplay is really solid following the latest update. I will not do any further tweaking until the next patch drops. I think this version is solid enough for people to use. Please keep the feedback coming. I am sure all you guys will be impressed with this new version. Merry Xmas
because you know there will be another patch?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »