Home

CPU vs CPU sliders - ANYONE?

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU sliders - ANYONE? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2017, 01:57 AM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU vs CPU sliders - ANYONE?

To all -

I normally do not create a thread such as this one asking this kind of question because I will exhaust myself to trying a slider and sticking with it because a good estimation of how successful a slider is FOR ME - takes time and investment. With that said - I'm in my 2nd season with the Lakers (I have Lonzo on my team), and I did not make any big free agent acquisitions and I'm sitting at 8-2. The game is losing interest for me because I WANT to lose. I know that I can easily lower my end, but I am no slider guru, so I will take any suggestions - Thank you to each of you as I truly enjoy this community and all the findings that are posted!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs CPU sliders - ANYONE?

I'm also waiting for someone to come up with a reasonably competent sliders to correct the unrealistic MyLeague simulation numbers. Practically every team at 50-55 rpg. I would like to think this is some kind of bold prediction of the exciting direction that the NBA is going, but I happen to like teams that know how to play defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »