Home

Eggie3.0 Slider-set

This is a discussion on Eggie3.0 Slider-set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Eggie3.0 Slider-set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
You should play with user shooting 37. It's not as hard as you think

Yeah i will try one more time it's just when i tried 2 quarters earlier i was shooting like 23% and i don't shot a lot of contested shots even with superstars

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
Yeah i will try one more time it's just when i tried 2 quarters earlier i was shooting like 23% and i don't shot a lot of contested shots even with superstars

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Oh ok. So maybe 39 is for you. It's whatever you are comfortable with
Old 05-21-2017, 06:55 PM   #83
Pro

Eggie3.0Real% Shooting has been updated again as of 5/21/2017 at 6:50 PM ET

(User Only)
Inside 41
Close 41
Med 45
3pt 45
Old 05-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #84
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

This is kinda a nooby question but I notice in your other sliders, you also post what Difficulty to set the game to, but whats the point? Once you start changing the sliders it just goes to Custom ? Or am I missing something.

I've been playing with your 3.0 sliders these past few days, I like em. But I kinda am finding them a bit easy. Anyway to make it more challenging.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:30 PM   #85
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGuy
This is kinda a nooby question but I notice in your other sliders, you also post what Difficulty to set the game to, but whats the point? Once you start changing the sliders it just goes to Custom ? Or am I missing something.

I've been playing with your 3.0 sliders these past few days, I like em. But I kinda am finding them a bit easy. Anyway to make it more challenging.
I forgot the exact reasoning for it but I believe it takes on certain aspects of Hof.

Is this the Regular 3.0 or 3.0Real%?

You can always bump up the cpu shooting to 46. You can also lower the User's Pass accuracy to make it harder on yourself in certain passing situations. Also you can lower the user speed to give the cpu it's speed advantage again. I would simply start off with the Cpu shooting at 46 though. Post a game so i can see what your games look like please.

Last edited by Eggie25; 05-21-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2017, 07:52 PM   #86
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

Quote:
I forgot the exact reasoning for it but I believe it takes on certain aspects of Hof.

Is this the Regular 3.0 or 3.0Real%?

You can always bump up the cpu shooting to 46. You can also lower the User's Pass accuracy to make it harder on yourself in certain passing situations. Also you can lower the user speed to give the cpu it's speed advantage again. I would simply start off with the Cpu shooting at 46 though. Post a game so i can see what your games look like please.

I just tested this. Cpu shooting at 46 won't break Eggie3.0. Next I will check Eggie3.0Real% to find an option for those who play that version. Will include this in the first post soon.
Ok because I'm a little confused if I should change the game difficulty when it will change the sliders. Because I just straight up downloaded your slider on 2kshare and started using them.

I'm using Eggie3.0. I play 5 Minute quarters. I will post pics, I'm about to play 1 game.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:09 PM   #87
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGuy
Ok because I'm a little confused if I should change the game difficulty when it will change the sliders. Because I just straight up downloaded your slider on 2kshare and started using them.

I'm using Eggie3.0. I play 5 Minute quarters. I will post pics, I'm about to play 1 game.
You don't have to do anything but download the sliders. Sorry for confusing you. Another thing you can do is leave the sliders as is, and go into your settings. Change Free Throw Difficulty to anything over 70.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:11 PM   #88
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Try dropping his mid to like 45. May seem weird to the eyes but there is a chance it may work. You may need to drop his 3 a little also. The 3pt tendency in 2k is probably the strongest one period. Try the mid change first by itself. You kinda want Russ to by pass deep midrange pull ups. You want him taking more short pull ups or going all the way to the hole. Let me know how it goes. I'm not home to experiment.

Those games were MyGM so I can't edit the tendencies but I started a MyLeague & will likely start another so I can make changes like those & utilize the actual MyLeague sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »