Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 11:47 PM   #49
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

In my Hawks myleague, start season with win over dallas 101-99, and but *** whooping, charlotte beat me 120-82. Hawks suck ***. Could not hit any type shots.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 17 - Falcons Offline CFM/ Jags Online CFM
Old 09-16-2017, 12:04 AM   #50
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Celtics (me) vs Knicks:

Hassan Whiteside ended up getting 22 rebounds and there were only a few putbacks. Offensive rebounds look good. Lower scoring game. Lots of defense.

Old 09-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #51
All Star

OVR: 0

Haven't had a chance yet to play the game just about to put the game in my ps4 but from looking at your sliders Armor it looks like there are some new sliders since 2k16. I didn't play 17 so I am not sure if they where added in 17 or this year but there are some sliders I don't remember having before. I wanted to get nba live because I have not had a nba live game in a long time and I was surprised with how good nba live plays after having played the demo and I have always found the controls to be to hard to remember in 2k and thought the controls in nba live where more simple and liked how the drive game plays in nba live but with nba live having like the worst franchise mode ever I had to go with this game. I have like zero interest in creating players type of modes. I am a franchise guy. You tend to make good sliders so I am interested to see what you end up with for sliders and how my first game goes with the sliders you have right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 04:06 AM   #52
All Star

So just got done with my first game a little bit ago a 116-112 lose me GS vs Cavs. A few things/thoughts

1. CPU had 58 PIP me 42. 58 is a lot but its just one game need to play more.
2. Offensive rebounds Cavs 17 me 10 nice to see in the past it was like impossible to get like 10+ for either team no matter what you did with sliders.
3. Still not enough like none shooting fouls and that is part of the reason that at times 12 minute quarters can result in to many shoot attempts.
4. I had 12 turnovers CPU 7 but 11 of mine where stills. CPU may be to good at stealing the ball.
5. Love had 3 fouls early didn't get like pulled and when he got to 5 there was still a lot of time and again they didn't go to the bench.
6. Game looks flat out amazing best yet and by far the best looking sports game before I though 14 looked better then 15 and 16 didn't play 17.
7. I shoot 44% CPU shoot 42%.
8. Both me and CPU shoot bad from the 3 point line. Me 12/42 29% CPU 7/27 26%.
9. People where not joking about star playing like it. James put up a 40 point 8 rebound 9 assist game.
10. Movement already fells a lot better then in the past. In the past there was to much bumping and that looked bad, made it to hard to drive on miss matches and was the kind of bumping that would be called a foul in real life. I am seeing less of that and a few times I did see it fouls where called on it more then in the past.
11. IT got hurt lol. He did come back but I just thought that was kind of funny considering he may be out with a injury to start the season in real life.

All in all a good first game was competitive and had pretty good stats. Good job Armor.
Old 09-16-2017, 05:39 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Celtics (me) vs Knicks:

Hassan Whiteside ended up getting 22 rebounds and there were only a few putbacks. Offensive rebounds look good. Lower scoring game. Lots of defense.

Rebounding stats will always be off in a 2k game high or low. Legacy issue no sliders can avoid. Will post my first game stats later today
Old 09-16-2017, 07:22 AM   #54
Rookie

Hello... another year with REBOUNDS stats broken. In shot chart are ok, but in game stats are broken.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aezub
Hello... another year with REBOUNDS stats broken. In shot chart are ok, but in game stats are broken.
Why don't you post data vs spamming a slider set. I run a 30 team sim and haven't seen anything super crazy than other years. If it aint fixed by now it won't be, yet you waste space on Armor's thread with this? Smfh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Why don't you post data vs spamming a slider set. I run a 30 team sim and haven't seen anything super crazy than other years. If it aint fixed by now it won't be, yet you waste space on Armor's thread with this? Smfh
Its not spam bro, rebounds stats are so important in basketbal game. Im very sad about this. Sorry if I disrupted you

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »