Home

NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #457
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Started using these sliders in my Rockets MyLeague and it's made the game incredibly enjoyable.

I only got the game a few weeks ago, but I tried every difficulty setting. I DESTROYED opponents on Pro and All-star, but I got by butt kicked against Hall of Fame. I couldn't buy a bucket.

These sliders completely changed the game. I could actually play like James Harden and Chris Paul. The Sixers were scoring on me a lot but it didn't feel completely unnatural.

At the end of the game they got it within 1 and I put my defensive group out there and shut them down to get the win. It was easily the most satisfying victory I've had in this My league.

Excellent work.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #458
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Well I asked for trades to bring back the HYPE, and after watching that Celtics/Cavs game I’m SOLD.

Haven’t been this excited about the NBA since Lebron went to the Heat. Gotta love watching a team actually have fun out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #459
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Well I asked for trades to bring back the HYPE, and after watching that Celtics/Cavs game I’m SOLD.

Haven’t been this excited about the NBA since Lebron went to the Heat. Gotta love watching a team actually have fun out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah we looked good today.

can we expect an update soon?
Old 02-11-2018, 07:00 PM   #460
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
yeah we looked good today.

can we expect an update soon?

You can expect me to be working on one HARD tonight and the next few days. No promises that I’ll actually get something of quality put together by then, though!

But I’m gonna try
Old 02-13-2018, 12:17 AM   #461
Rookie

What's the name of these on PSN?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 AM   #462
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
You can expect me to be working on one HARD tonight and the next few days. No promises that I’ll actually get something of quality put together by then, though!

But I’m gonna try

Will your new sliders be able to be applied to Nintendo Switch since it hasn’t been patched in quite some time? Thanks love your sliders with my custom Switch roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #463
Rookie

Hey guys!

Ive been pretty down on 2k lately, Ive been trying different things but cant seem to get it to work the way I want it to. Basically its too easy. Mostly, I believe, due to the AIs terrible terrible shot selection. A big question though; does it matter what difficulty you had it set to BEFORE you changed sliders and it became "custom"? Because I cant remember, maybe when I started tinkering with the sliders it was set to something too easy. I just noticed that you had "difficulty" in your sliders and that got me thinking. If it indeed matters... omg that UI is so bad, why wouldnt it say "pro - custom" or "hall of fame - custom" so you'd know what the baseline difficulty was...

And Im not bragging about it being too easy, I play on 35 speed so that makes it a hell of lot easier lol. Normal is too chaotic for me.

Thanks in advance. And lets go cavs!
Old 02-21-2018, 06:49 AM   #464
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Will your new sliders be able to be applied to Nintendo Switch since it hasn’t been patched in quite some time? Thanks love your sliders with my custom Switch roster

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The Switch version hasn't been patched in a while? That's aggravating...

I have it on the Switch as well, so I'll be able to test on there as well to see if tweaks need to be made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacharNabai
Hey guys!

Ive been pretty down on 2k lately, Ive been trying different things but cant seem to get it to work the way I want it to. Basically its too easy. Mostly, I believe, due to the AIs terrible terrible shot selection. A big question though; does it matter what difficulty you had it set to BEFORE you changed sliders and it became "custom"? Because I cant remember, maybe when I started tinkering with the sliders it was set to something too easy. I just noticed that you had "difficulty" in your sliders and that got me thinking. If it indeed matters... omg that UI is so bad, why wouldnt it say "pro - custom" or "hall of fame - custom" so you'd know what the baseline difficulty was...

And Im not bragging about it being too easy, I play on 35 speed so that makes it a hell of lot easier lol. Normal is too chaotic for me.

Thanks in advance. And lets go cavs!
That's the million dollar question. Last year we were told it does make a difference, but they never said exactly what difference it makes besides "You get the full ACE functionality from the AI on Hall of Fame", but still haven't really described even that very well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »