Home

Old 09-17-2017, 05:53 AM   #1
TGG
Rookie

OVR: 0
Who are...

Who are the best people who have the best real realistic sliders??? Fastbreak is again a littlebit of this year( much to many) and sometimes defence is too. I looved long time ago the gameplay from nba 2K3, pitty so many found it bad. Too score was really though in this game you had to make plays to score and get in the paint was also really though. Jumping high wasn't the easy, now they seem to jump high without any problem. If it was for me i bring this back in the game next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Who are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGG
Who are the best people who have the best real realistic sliders??? Fastbreak is again a littlebit of this year( much to many) and sometimes defence is too. I looved long time ago the gameplay from nba 2K3, pitty so many found it bad. Too score was really though in this game you had to make plays to score and get in the paint was also really though. Jumping high wasn't the easy, now they seem to jump high without any problem. If it was for me i bring this back in the game next year

ME

LOL No... quite a few

Armor and Sword is GREAT at what he does

Longtime Operation Sports community editor VTCRB is also extremely well versed in slider sets
Old 09-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #3
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Armor & Sword
Eccentric
ThatMichiganFAn
Eggie's sliders
JoshC
Tomba (haven't tried his yet but I will)

They're all good but they're for different kinds of players. Some are more sim than others. There's always a set that should fit your playstyle.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

One major factor in whatever Slider set you use will be the Roster you use. A lot of Slider makers Taylor their sliders to work with a custom roster and others Taylor them to work with 2K rosters. Just keep that in mind with testing. Hope you find a set that works for you.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-18-2017, 01:29 PM   #5
TGG
Rookie

Thx for the info. I only play my league or maybe season i don't play the other things. At the time at pro difficult level but i hope to improve my game and get better and play at a higher difficult level. Probably how higher the level how more the funfactor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 03:03 PM   #6
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Who are...

Unfortunately for right now all the slider sets are in their basic beginning stages. Us slider makers are testing things out, trying to solve little issue after little issue (which can be harder/more tedious than people think). Within the next week or so you should start to see more effective updates posted to these slider sets.

JUST IN TIME for 2K to drop their patented over-correction patch that completely wipes out all the progress slider makers have made as they need to readjust to the new changes. And as soon as that happens, 2K will release another patch which finds a nice middle ground between the two previous patches but completely breaks a major aspect of gameplay...

But anyway, just try the slider sets out for yourself and don't expect miracles this close to day 1. Sliders will really start to get good in the coming weeks, let's just hope 2K doesn't take us on the same rollercoaster ride of patches that they have this entire console generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #7
TGG
Rookie

Game look pretty decent this year only the same thing as always too many fastbreaks. At previous versions i adjust the fastbreak frequency at coach sliders but I don't see it this year
Old 09-18-2017, 09:01 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 14

Normally I just put everything at 50 and play many games, track stats and observations and tweak from there. I jump in slider threads if I'm torn, but generally it doesn't make sense to copy sliders tick for tack. They're tailored for that player.

There's a reason everyone claims to have good stats yet sliders vary all over the place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »