Home

EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2017, 04:34 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

Do I need to make any adjustments for user timing shotstick? These sound fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2017, 04:38 AM   #34
Just started!

OVR: 0

@Bokkeballer i use user timing as well. Works just fine without tweaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-05-2017, 05:42 AM   #35
Rookie

I'm the kind of a player who just wants to watch CPU vs CPU and here's a great result I got from your sliders using SonicMage's tweaks on the roster. LBJ plays like LBJ in your sliders, and Curry scored 20 of his 35pts in the 4th quarter. Cavs were leading the whole game, but last 2 mins Curry happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2017, 05:44 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordflaecko
I'm the kind of a player who just wants to watch CPU vs CPU and here's a great result I got from your sliders using SonicMage's tweaks on the roster. LBJ plays like LBJ in your sliders, and Curry scored 20 of his 35pts in the 4th quarter. Cavs were leading the whole game, but last 2 mins Curry happened.
Here are the pictures. Game speed at 65

Old 10-07-2017, 03:59 AM   #37
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

tried these HOF sliders and I really liked it, the movement is very fluid. i modified the blocks and the fatigue, i would like more free throws cpu

Jazz ( user )
Suns ( CPU )

I played with user timing

Sent from my SM-A510F using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by jakalfc; 10-07-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #38
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
So I tried these sliders and i must say they are awesome the best thing about is that they feel fair there's no BS but there's 5 things that I didn't like.

Turnovers, are basically nonexistent sometimes the players clearly should have lost the ball and didn't.

Blocks, the same problem as turnovers.

Fatigue, I think players get tired to fast.

Steals, players like Kawhi didn't impact the game defensively as I would like.

Putbacks, is a minor issue I would like just to see more especially from user.

But these are issues with tweaks are easily corrected these are probably the best sliders in OS IMO.
The thing you have to be careful with when playing one game and trying to compare an overall to how they'll play, is making too lofty of a statement.

"players like Kawhi didn't impact the game defensively as I would like" - while not addressing that you, as the user controlling Kawhi, just gave him a new career high in points. But also got 1 steal, when his average is 2.

Now addressing the actual defense being played, that could go hand in hand with what you're saying, that leaves someone to wonder if you're running the Spurs system (as most users say they did but most likely did not lol again not saying you didn't) or if you're playing through Kawhi and using him as the superstar you WANT him to be.

But 21 shots would moreso further your point so I applaud you for that, I'm actually in a round-about way trying to compliment you for that.

Same point being above posters chief complaints are apparently extremely low fg% from both User and CPU, yet nearly all picture-posted evidence by other users seem to be 50% +/- 1-3% lol.

To further that with the other poster saying 25 FTA's for the User and 22 FTA's for the CPU was "a little too high imo" - when 23 FTA's is the league average per team lol. So that part for that particular game is spot on.

When talking about turnovers though, that's always a tough community debate. Like, how many UNFORCED turnovers are acceptable? NBA average for TO's is 14 per game, with 7 being steals. So half are errors/unforced. Are you ok with throwing the ball out of bounds, or over their head 7 other times per game?

As someone who feels rosters should be altered first, then sliders, I have to say I'm extremely excited to try these sliders. Big ups to the OP for this, sounds like they are being WELL enjoyed

Last edited by MoodMuzik; 10-07-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:49 PM   #39
Rookie

EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodMuzik
The thing you have to be careful with when playing one game and trying to compare an overall to how they'll play, is making too lofty of a statement.

"players like Kawhi didn't impact the game defensively as I would like" - while not addressing that you, as the user controlling Kawhi, just gave him a new career high in points. But also got 1 steal, when his average is 2.

Now addressing the actual defense being played, that could go hand in hand with what you're saying, that leaves someone to wonder if you're running the Spurs system (as most users say they did but most likely did not lol again not saying you didn't) or if you're playing through Kawhi and using him as the superstar you WANT him to be.

But 21 shots would moreso further your point so I applaud you for that, I'm actually in a round-about way trying to compliment you for that.

Same point being above posters chief complaints are apparently extremely low fg% from both User and CPU, yet nearly all picture-posted evidence by other users seem to be 50% +/- 1-3% lol.

To further that with the other poster saying 25 FTA's for the User and 22 FTA's for the CPU was "a little too high imo" - when 23 FTA's is the league average per team lol. So that part for that particular game is spot on.

When talking about turnovers though, that's always a tough community debate. Like, how many UNFORCED turnovers are acceptable? NBA average for TO's is 14 per game, with 7 being steals. So half are errors/unforced. Are you ok with throwing the ball out of bounds, or over their head 7 other times per game?

As someone who feels rosters should be altered first, then sliders, I have to say I'm extremely excited to try these sliders. Big ups to the OP for this, sounds like they are being WELL enjoyed

Yeah man i agree with everything you said, by wanting more defensive presence by player like kawhi i meant more poke balls (not exactly steals), more activity in general I rarely see him active on the passing lanes I just want the cpu and the user to be more punished when driving recklessly or when making risky passes, and field goals i also don't understand people's problem because I get 45-50% on a regular basis but also I am the spurs so I have to try weaker teams to see if it is a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-07-2017, 09:40 PM   #40
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Okay Everybody I'm finally releasing the Update

OP Updated .. Changes are in Red

Uploaded on 2K Share (XB1) -

GT- JuiceLeGawd
Name - NBA Feel and Flow

I'm sticking with this set for awhile. If I decided to do another update it won't be a big one just things here and there

I think y'all will be very pleased with the Update!!!!

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »