Home

EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2017, 06:55 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

Is it possible to get your unupdated version? I just tried your sliders now and im getting 70% shooting for user and 55+ from cpu. I think I like the 40-50% shooting others have gotten from your initial sliders. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #42
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinplok
Is it possible to get your unupdated version? I just tried your sliders now and im getting 70% shooting for user and 55+ from cpu. I think I like the 40-50% shooting others have gotten from your initial sliders. Thanks!!
Do you use Real FG/FT % or User Timing ? because I have yet to see those high shooting percentages over the course of the MANY games I've played with these

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 10-10-2017, 12:33 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Do you use Real FG/FT % or User Timing ? because I have yet to see those high shooting percentages over the course of the MANY games I've played with these
I use real player FG...

BTW I use playerlock aswell... All my games have been on 60+% shooting for user and 50-55% CPU. Don't get me wrong I'm not criticizing.. I'm loving the movements and all I just want to get the same FG% as everyone is getting
Old 10-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #44
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

Great job on these sliders!

I’ve made a couple of tweaks and these are giving me the most realistic gameplay yet!

My tweaks:
Inside shot success: 50
Close shot success: 50
Mid-Range shot success: 50
Layup success: 50
Vertical: 50
Blocking: 50
Offensive consistency: 35

(I lowered some of the shot successes because I felt shooting %’s were a little too high. Then I upped vertical/blocking because neither me or the AI could get ahold of a shot. Then I lowered offensive consistency for more unpredictable outcomes.)
Old 10-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #45
Rookie

Yeah I've also noticed some high % since the last modifications. With the first version I was around 48-50%, now I'm usually above 60%. When i'm playing against a poor team (like the Pacers) they have a really low % (around 35% although they started with a 5/5 on 3pts, then they started missing). Otherwise the IA usually get some high % and especially on open shots which they never miss !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 08:11 PM   #46
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

NEW Update Coming for you guys!! This will clean up the FG% because for some odd reason I've started to see the same exact thing the last 5 games I've played.

Thanks for the feedback as well

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 10-14-2017, 10:45 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
NEW Update Coming for you guys!! This will clean up the FG% because for some odd reason I've started to see the same exact thing the last 5 games I've played.

Thanks for the feedback as well

Had a really good game with the newest update. I was the Nuggets
The cpu tendencies overall are really good but I believe they take too many mid range jumpers (check the shot chart)
The FG% is perfect and the Points in the Paint are too.
I personally think players get tired a bit too early but I agree with the decision of making them tired before the final clock expires, just thinking they should get tired a little late.
Last but not least I would suggest you to raise the blocking slider a bit for both teams (only 2 blocks in the whole game)

For the rest they are nearly perfect, really hope 2k doesn't brake these with another patch.
I will test them more and let you know. Keep the great work👍

Sent from my SM-G928F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-16-2017, 11:48 AM   #48
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Great looking sliders - value as same for bother user/cpu are always interesting due to the fact that I run my games cpu vs cpu - I have a question though: What settings do you have for Defensive Assist Strength With Intense D and Boxout Assist Strength?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »