Home

NBA 2K18: Dione's Authentic NBA Feel sliders

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18: Dione's Authentic NBA Feel sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 09:42 AM   #73
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18: Dione's Authentic NBA Feel sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
I really like these sliders the speed at first seemed to slow but after a few games i got used to it, i also like that the defenders bite on fakes this is really good for the post because in vanilla i can drop 30 in the post and the cpu still doesn't go for fakes, these are probably the most challenging sliders right now and it's great, defense is also good, I only have 2 issues 3pt shooting and and-ones, i think and-ones should be just a Little bit tuned not to much because i like how layups are more effective in this set and 3pt i just can't hit nothing and 80% of 3's are open with that said I love these sliders keep up the great work.

Suns (cpu) Lakers (user)

PS: I used user timing with 3pt 50 both to user and cpu I tried some games before with real player% at 48 and i had the same problems but I prefer user timing so I adjusted to 50 the rest is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hello are you always continuing with these sliders with the user timing? ...... How are you, in addition to the three-shot have you done any other update?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #74
Pro

Sliders have been updated. Changes made in bold red. Test in give feedback please. I adjusted the CPU's tendency to drive, Also upped the 3pt shot for user and cpu.

Last edited by Dione2014; 12-03-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #75
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Sliders have been updated. Changes made in bold red. Test in give feedback please. I adjusted the CPU's tendency to drive, Also upped the 3pt shot for user and cpu.
I'm curious to try on user timing, do you think they're okay?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
That’s a pretty big increase to the 3PT, what’s the idea with that? Seeing pretty solid numbers in that category. Will plug these tonight though
Old 12-03-2017, 09:40 PM   #77
Rookie

I try those sliders on my last game. First I didn't really like that it was that slow, I think it was ok for the movement speed, but too slow for the animation speed. Players were really slow to shoot, to dribble... So I tuned the speed to 48 (but I guess it's up to anyone's opinion).

I will post pictures in my next post (since I'm new i can't post pictures yet haha), I don't know if it because of the way I play, but I feel that my FG% is too high. I may need to take more mid range shot to make it more realistic. I tend to only take wide open shots or attack the rim.

My opponent FG% is weird, it's normal/low, but it is especially the third quarter where they only scored 25% for the field ! I haven't change any thing I don't know what happened...

The 3pt shots were weird, I started at 52 (for the sliders),the cpu ended the first half with 50%, I ended the first quarter at 1/8... so i put the cpu at 48 and myself at 58, but they started missing a lot and I scored too many 3pts shots so now i'm back at 53 (i might turned it down to 52 or less depending on my next game).What was weird is that my good shooters missed a lot of wide open 3 when my bad shooters scored them ....

Anyway I'll try to post the pictures and let you see
Old 12-03-2017, 09:42 PM   #78
Rookie

I play with the lakers 00' but it is actually the team from 97, I just wanted to have the jerseys from 00' too

Old 12-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
I change the CPU fouls:
Reaching Foul Frequency - from 62 to 70
Shooting Foul Frequency - from 75 to 80
Old 12-04-2017, 01:05 PM   #80
Rookie

I just found out about this website and I’m blown away. The sliders are dope. 2K kills me with some of the BS they pull but these help to make the game realer. I’m using the real feel sliders with a few tweaks here n there. 10 mins quarters. I’m noticing now though that sliders are more directed towards the fluidity and movement of the game. I still get rocked, sometimes consistently, by CPU.. but the game is good and competitive. Nice sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »