Home

Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fouls) XBOX ONE

This is a discussion on Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fouls) XBOX ONE within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2017, 11:18 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fo

What I would like to know from users...are you guys seeing higher Team Foul totals on an average basis?

I've yet to hear of anyone getting the same results that I am seeing...I've posted mine so all could see.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #50
Rookie

Re: Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fo

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
What I would like to know from users...are you guys seeing higher Team Foul totals on an average basis?

I've yet to hear of anyone getting the same results that I am seeing...I've posted mine so all could see.
Yes I see from 18 to 23 fouls.... I haven't picture, I will do a video of game stats in future...
for 3 points foul I see a Parameter like get fouls, you have try to modify it?
Old 12-11-2017, 12:14 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotello
Yes I see from 18 to 23 fouls.... I haven't picture, I will do a video of game stats in future...
for 3 points foul I see a Parameter like get fouls, you have try to modify it?
Awesome! Glad to hear that you're seeing the results! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

What I believe you're seeing is "Draw Fouls" in player attributes/ratings. I've been playing around with that attribute at 100 for each player with a "test" roster saved on local, the past few days.

Hearing that someone else is seeing the results, further lets me know that 2K developers should have "Scaled Fouls to include the other defensive tendencies to 100"....basically start from the highest number instead of the lowest.

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 12:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #52
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

I tried these cursors and changes on the fouls I played against detroit and Drummond in the first four minutes already had four fouls, I played with advanced rotations

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2017, 12:33 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
I tried these cursors and changes on the fouls I played against detroit and Drummond in the first four minutes already had four fouls, I played with advanced rotations

Interesting...I suggest playing a few games against Detroit to see if this is a pattern concerning Drummond (although there are known substitution problems via fouls with 2K because they should have sat him down with 2 personal fouls). And if it is a pattern of each game then some players may need to be lower than the highest number. Thats what it means to be scaled to 100..meaning it can be lower, but starting from the highest number possible instead the lowest, where you would see barely any fouls as before with 2K's tendencies. But yeah, Cpu lack of subbing afrer 2 multiple fouls is definitely an issue also.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #54
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Interesting...I suggest playing a few games against Detroit to see if this is a pattern concerning Drummond (although there are known substitution problems via fouls with 2K because they should have sat him down with 2 personal fouls). And if it is a pattern of each game then some players may need to be lower than the highest number. Thats what it means to be scaled to 100..meaning it can be lower, but starting from the highest number possible instead the lowest, where you would see barely any fouls as before with 2K's tendencies. But yeah, Cpu lack of subbing afrer 2 multiple fouls is definitely an issue also.
in fact, if you play with advanced rotations remains in the field, if you use 2k roster with two fouls sit on the bench, it could just be a glimpse of the game but I see faults at each penetration and I do not like it, changing the value of fouls to the players in my opinion requires a long trope process and I do not know if it is worth it

Old 12-11-2017, 12:51 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
in fact, if you play with advanced rotations remains in the field, if you use 2k roster with two fouls sit on the bench, it could just be a glimpse of the game but I see faults at each penetration and I do not like it, changing the value of fouls to the players in my opinion requires a long trope process and I do not know if it is worth it

For you that might be the case, but for others it might not...What I mean is that there are roster editors, I know of one who did the same method of scaling to 100 with offensive tendencies and worked his way down with each position starting at a different value...for example all Centers start at 95, All Power forwards may start at 85...then go from there..but all scaled to 100 criteria. It is a lot of work, but for me its worth it. I'm seeing guys in foul trouble, I'm seeing foul outs occassionally, I'm even seeing games where team fouls are sometimes lower than avg which happens. I'd rather have the chance to meet the NBA league average of fouls than not. Thanks for your input as always.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I can understand with those on PS4, because someone edits on XBox One and not the other, I can see it being a lengthy and difficult task. I get it.

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #56
Banned

Napoli, if you don't mind, what errors are you seeing exactly on both ends? Trying to understand in details as it may definitely help. Thanks.

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 01:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »