Home

Anyone try default Superstar or HOF?

This is a discussion on Anyone try default Superstar or HOF? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2018, 01:44 PM   #1
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Anyone try default Superstar or HOF?

I cant seem to find a set of sliders im content with this year. Previous years I would normally find a set I can play with and not have the urge to tinker by now. Anyone try default superstar or HOF? If so, how do they play and what issues do you find?

Ill probably make a few tweaks such as game speed and fatigue rate as I like to force myself into utilizing my bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone try default Superstar or HOF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
I cant seem to find a set of sliders im content with this year. Previous years I would normally find a set I can play with and not have the urge to tinker by now. Anyone try default superstar or HOF? If so, how do they play and what issues do you find?

Ill probably make a few tweaks such as game speed and fatigue rate as I like to force myself into utilizing my bench.
While I don't obsess over difficulty levels and sliders, my biggest issue with default all-star, superstar, and HOF is the absence of sim-level number of personal fouls.

So I max out all sliders for user and CPU related fouls to 100. I'm very happy with the results, which yield anywhere from 15-to-25 personal fouls per team in 12-min quarters.

I also decrease contact shot success for user/CPU down to to 45 if I'm trying to simulate 80s- or 90s-era physicality, and bump it up to 47 or so for current era.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 01-22-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone try default Superstar or HOF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
While I don't obsess over difficulty levels and sliders, my biggest issue with default all-star, superstar, and HOF is the absence of sim-level number of personal fouls.

So I max out all sliders for user and CPU related fouls to 100. I'm very happy with the results, which yield anywhere from 15-to-25 personal fouls per team in 12-min quarters.

I also decrease contact shot success for user/CPU down to to 45 if I'm trying to simulate 80s- or 90s-era physicality, and bump it up to 47 or so for current era.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Raising the contest shot slider will also lead to more fouls being called...I've been staying close to hall of fame default this year though and having great results.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »