Home

NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #49
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviances
Hi everybody ! First of all, thank you creweutah for taking part of your time to give us some quality sliders. So far they are the most challenging I have experience. To be honest I've just lost my first 48 minutes game this year thanks to theses sliders hahaha

The game in itself plays nicely, you can see some runs from both parts, you can dominate one quarter scoring 40 pts and score only 18 during the next one. So I like this part.

I've played 3 games with your sliders, the last 2 with your lastest version. Both of these games were with the 76ers against the Rockets in Myleague with Kings roster. The first in Philadelphia with a victory 124-103. The 2nd one in Houston with a loss 123-120.

In both game Harden was UNSTOPPABLE. He scored 48 and 50 I think (I don't know if it was because of Kings roster but he played pretty realistic, attacking the rim a lot, dropping some treys, getting a lot of FT).

The main "problem" I got is that the % are too high in my opinion, especially the 3pts %. In these 2 games both teams got around 50% from the 3pts line, which is too high if you look at the league % (the best team is GSW with 39%, teams usually shoot around 35-36%). The FG% is a little too high also, I got around 58% on both games, Houston around 52%, my percentage wouldn't be that high probably if my 3p% was a little lower I think.
But I think that it shouldn't be too hard to lower the 3p% a little

If I take a look at the others stats, they are pretty close to what they are IRL so that's pretty good ! Except maybe the FT for me, I don't get a lot although I attack the rim a lot (58pts in the paint in my last game). I only get around 15 a game.

So anyway, they are really good sliders ! For me, I think the 3pts shooting should be lower a bit, in order to get around 35-40% a game, but maybe increase a little bit the mid range shot ... Idk or something to make them score more 2s. Although I'd rather have tight game like the last one I played rather than realistic % but winning too easily because it's just a video game anyway

Sorry for the long post, hope you understand everything, english is not my native language And keep up the good work you're doing really great !
Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed the set. Can I ask what roster you are using?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 10:49 AM   #50
Rookie

I'm using OS kings roster. I think they basically change the tendencies and the tactics of the team, so they are pretty compatible with your sliders !
Old 01-14-2018, 11:14 AM   #51
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: NBA 2K18 Community Simulation Slider Set

this is a fast game with the rosters of OS King, I lowered the game speed to 48 and all the user shots of 1, I tried all the cursors of this community and I had never seen fouls on a roll of three, with your sliders in this game I have seen three, two per user and one per CPU, it was a good game, first time with high percentages and second half the teams were more wrong, the Thunder have taken a substantial advantage in the third quarter but in the fourth final the raptors approached but their effort was not enough ........ good job Crewe
Thunder ( CPU )
Raptors ( user )

sorry for my english ....... and translated by Google

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by jakalfc; 01-14-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 08:35 PM   #52
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c8Y77VZhIc

Here's a 15 minutes video of me playing with the sliders so you can see how it goes. I've made some small changes, I've lowered the 3pts to 53, I think I've also lowered all the shooting sliders for user by 1. As you can see my % are still too high so I might lower them again

I play as the 76ers

edit: no idea why there's no sound in my video haha
Old 01-15-2018, 04:49 AM   #53
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks for the sliders, I'll try them out soon.

I see you raised the durability slider. But are you people experiencing injuries in game at all? I've played 45 games in MyLeague and I've not seen a single injury in played games!

After they fixed the ankle durability glitch the situation is reversed. I recently tried to raise the CPU and Player injury sliders to 70 in MyLeague settings just to see if something changes.

I'm using default rosters.

Thanks!
Old 01-15-2018, 05:35 AM   #54
Rookie

These sliders are great, just had the most realistic and fun game i've played so far. Suns 110 (user) Pacers 105 (cpu) both teams finished around 43% shooting, around 20 foul shots for each. Shooting was really balanced and realistic, Booker went 10-23, Oladipo and Collison 9-20.

One thing I noticed before was that I was shooting really high percentages so I turned the shooting style to user timing with the shot meter and the numbers were much more realistic. Using version 2 sliders with OS Kings roster
Old 01-15-2018, 07:49 AM   #55
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Thanks everyone. I really like OS Kings roster. But I find that getting to the rim is FAR too easy. If you dont use turbo, you can just waltz to the rim without any resistance. This is really bugging me this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 08:16 AM   #56
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Thanks everyone. I really like OS Kings roster. But I find that getting to the rim is FAR too easy. If you dont use turbo, you can just waltz to the rim without any resistance. This is really bugging me this year.
Maybe everything is in the sliders of movement? ....... considers that I'm not an expert on cursors, it's just my idea

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »