Home

DEVROYCE HOF CUSTOM SET (No longer using)

This is a discussion on DEVROYCE HOF CUSTOM SET (No longer using) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2018, 07:22 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Devroyce NBA 2K18 Sliders w/Brooke2011's Real NBA Movement Edits (HOF Test 2-20-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce

4. No offense but I don't debate about foul numbers any longer on this forum at all. Anyone who says "too many fouls" will be referred to this link with facts:

https://www.basketball-reference.com...NBA_stats.html

NBA League Average for Team (or Personal "PF") Foul Totals = 20 per game (most common range 17 through 24)

Highest avg = Memphis 23.5
Lowest avg = San Antonio 17.0

Free throw Attempts per game = 21.8
You are right!!!!
I'm reporting on this forum for a long time that this game has a problem in the system fouls

In particular, non-shooting fouls are completely absent or almost absent,
instead the correct number of free throws can be reached, for the non-shooting fouls there is little to do

So if we have games with the right number of free throws, but low total fouls, all the same can be good

So I totally agree with your choice to put everything at 100 on fouls
Good Work!
Old 02-23-2018, 06:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Devroyce NBA 2K18 Sliders w/Brooke2011's Real NBA Movement Edits (HOF Test 2-20-2

Hi all, I played five games with sliders last couple of days so here is my extensive recap. Little background: I just bought game last week as it was 60% off on ps store, I am experienced in 2k but I would call my skill average at best and even that would be overestimation I think. I really really like the flow and the feel, but after five games I maybe find sliders little too easy. Let me elaborate: I've started Sixers myleague from allstar break (didn't touch sliders except that I use user timing for fg and real stats for ft, using official rosters with existing injuries) and played 5 games: @Bulls 100-88, vs Magic 109-92, @Wizards 98-90, @Heat 93-78 and @Cavs my only loss 98-103. @Cavs was the best game by far but @Wizards and @Heat I was dominating so much. CPU scores so little points and I repeat that I am not the best player, I'm probably not even the averagely skilled player. So I average 99.6 pts, cpu has 90.2 over 5 games played. 37.6/82.2 fg (.457), 9.4/24 3p (.390) and 15/19.8 ft (.758), 50 rebs (11.2/38.8), 26.2 apg, 8.2 spg, 5.4 bpg, 10.6 topg, 11.6 fpg, cpu: 35/78 fg (.449), 8.2/21 3p (.390). As I said I feel there is lack of CPU scoring (if I focus on no threes cpu offense is disaster). What bothers me in every 2k game cpu almost never calls for timeouts but thats not issue of the sliders. I shoot 2-3 free throws each and every game because of cpu defensive 3 seconds, I suppose thats because of low def awareness. Other things work pretty good. Fouls are very low but atleast I see variety of fouls from cpu and not just shooting fouls, I see illegal pick, reach in and other types of fouls.. Stealing is to easy sometimes, just if cpu bumps into you and the ball is on the loose.. Overall I would say sliders are very good, maybe 90% perfect and this is just constructive criticism in hope we can reach really perfect sliders. I would like that cpu can score 110-120 on me on some nights and it would make these sliders little more challenging for me. Even loss @Cavs was because of my poor shooting night and not because Cavs dropped 120 on me. Otherwise really good sliders and good job. I've shared these sliders on psn if somebody is too lazy to put them in manually. I have screenshots of these five games but I don't see how to upload on my mobile phone.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBAFFILIATED
props to you and brooke, this sliders have been amazing for me so far. Making the game so much more enjoyable
Happy to hear it brought back enjoyment for you!! Thanks to you also for trying them and leaving a comment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
These stats are great man congrats, how do you get so many cpu fouls I tried so many things on my sliders and I never got 30 cpu fouls

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Appreciate the congrats...Man I just hone in on testing, and find slider combinations that work together. I set them to a general number first, then I take the slider selections 1 or 2 clicks at a time to see how accurate they are and if that "one number is the key to getting a foul called then thats what I stick with. Also, certain can't be too high while others may need it on the gather/release sliders. You also have to have some kind of on ball d presence as well. Some sliders offsets this such as play passing lanes. If all players play passing lanes too mich there won't be any on ball defense if that makes sense. At the same time guys have to play "just enough help d to run over and at times they are a little too late which causes them to commit a foul". Its all about combinations that commonly work together.
Old 02-23-2018, 06:33 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijan
Hi all, I played five games with sliders last couple of days so here is my extensive recap. Little background: I just bought game last week as it was 60% off on ps store, I am experienced in 2k but I would call my skill average at best and even that would be overestimation I think. I really really like the flow and the feel, but after five games I maybe find sliders little too easy. Let me elaborate: I've started Sixers myleague from allstar break (didn't touch sliders except that I use user timing for fg and real stats for ft, using official rosters with existing injuries) and played 5 games: @Bulls 100-88, vs Magic 109-92, @Wizards 98-90, @Heat 93-78 and @Cavs my only loss 98-103. @Cavs was the best game by far but @Wizards and @Heat I was dominating so much. CPU scores so little points and I repeat that I am not the best player, I'm probably not even the averagely skilled player. So I average 99.6 pts, cpu has 90.2 over 5 games played. 37.6/82.2 fg (.457), 9.4/24 3p (.390) and 15/19.8 ft (.758), 50 rebs (11.2/38.8), 26.2 apg, 8.2 spg, 5.4 bpg, 10.6 topg, 11.6 fpg, cpu: 35/78 fg (.449), 8.2/21 3p (.390). As I said I feel there is lack of CPU scoring (if I focus on no threes cpu offense is disaster). What bothers me in every 2k game cpu almost never calls for timeouts but thats not issue of the sliders. I shoot 2-3 free throws each and every game because of cpu defensive 3 seconds, I suppose thats because of low def awareness. Other things work pretty good. Fouls are very low but atleast I see variety of fouls from cpu and not just shooting fouls, I see illegal pick, reach in and other types of fouls.. Stealing is to easy sometimes, just if cpu bumps into you and the ball is on the loose.. Overall I would say sliders are very good, maybe 90% perfect and this is just constructive criticism in hope we can reach really perfect sliders. I would like that cpu can score 110-120 on me on some nights and it would make these sliders little more challenging for me. Even loss @Cavs was because of my poor shooting night and not because Cavs dropped 120 on me. Otherwise really good sliders and good job. I've shared these sliders on psn if somebody is too lazy to put them in manually. I have screenshots of these five games but I don't see how to upload on my mobile phone.

I've attached my latest results (below) from a previous post a night ago. Those game stats are an example of what's coming with a future update. I am busy and currently testing the updates at the moment before releasing...in which I will post game results shortly. The new updates covers most of your concerns in which I am on top of and aware of.

***Notes: I stated on the Opening Page that Real FG% works best with these sliders and will give more realistic FG%'s. So, you're going to struggle with user timing. I might have to release a separate "shooting" slider set for User Timing only so that this issue doesn't exist. Or you can tune up the shooting to your liking. ***

Thanks for joining us on this journey, commenting and I am happy this set is adding enjoyment to your experience though!!! Looking forward to making this better.

To Upload use One Drive app or Google Drive app. I prefer One Drive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1307448.jpg (71.1 KB, 179 views)

Last edited by devroyce; 02-23-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-24-2018, 04:56 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Happy to hear it brought back enjoyment for you!! Thanks to you also for trying them and leaving a comment!

Appreciate the congrats...Man I just hone in on testing, and find slider combinations that work together. I set them to a general number first, then I take the slider selections 1 or 2 clicks at a time to see how accurate they are and if that "one number is the key to getting a foul called then thats what I stick with. Also, certain can't be too high while others may need it on the gather/release sliders. You also have to have some kind of on ball d presence as well. Some sliders offsets this such as play passing lanes. If all players play passing lanes too mich there won't be any on ball defense if that makes sense. At the same time guys have to play "just enough help d to run over and at times they are a little too late which causes them to commit a foul". Its all about combinations that commonly work together.

Hmmm that's very interesting I will do some testing today, thanks for the advice

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 05:07 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
I've attached my latest results (below) from a previous post a night ago. Those game stats are an example of what's coming with a future update. I am busy and currently testing the updates at the moment before releasing...in which I will post game results shortly. The new updates covers most of your concerns in which I am on top of and aware of.

***Notes: I stated on the Opening Page that Real FG% works best with these sliders and will give more realistic FG%'s. So, you're going to struggle with user timing. I might have to release a separate "shooting" slider set for User Timing only so that this issue doesn't exist. Or you can tune up the shooting to your liking. ***

Thanks for joining us on this journey, commenting and I am happy this set is adding enjoyment to your experience though!!! Looking forward to making this better.

To Upload use One Drive app or Google Drive app. I prefer One Drive.
Hi, glad I can help with comments. I can send you screens on mail or something if you need them because I have no idea how to upload here. I have no problems with user timing shooting, just with cpu offense. My sixth game was Sixers against Hornets in Philly. I won 103-71. My stats: 41/81 fg (51%), 10/25 3p (40%), 11/14 ft (79%). Hornets stats: 25/79 (32%), 8/31 (26%), 13/16 (81%). I really like feel of the game but I would also like some offensive firepower for CPU to make it challenging little bit. In my six games CPU averages 87 points. I mean Hornets scored 24 points in whole second half. Other issues are personally really minor for me, but really hoping next update improves CPU offense and scoring generally
Old 02-24-2018, 12:16 PM   #23
Banned

Sending out sliders to PM's to test for honest feedback. Check your inboxes. Hit me up if you want to test. I'm very busy so if I can get to you. I will when given the chance. Appreciate all you guys here...and your help!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1192956.jpg (65.0 KB, 142 views)
Old 02-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #24
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Sending out sliders to PM's to test for honest feedback. Check your inboxes. Hit me up if you want to test. I'm very busy so if I can get to you. I will when given the chance. Appreciate all you guys here...and your help!!!
these statistics are great !!!!

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »