Home

Dwayne and Raiderz MyLeague Sliders

This is a discussion on Dwayne and Raiderz MyLeague Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Dwayne and Raiderz MyLeague Sliders

Hey all Raiderz and I are going to be putting together a comprehensive slider set for Sim MyLeague/MyGM offline players to use. The goal is to get the most realistic functioning set that allows the CPU to not only be a challenge, but be a realistically functioning challenge.

We will test a complete set of sliders including all 4 tuning categories.

Along with these Tuning Sliders there are a few new Coaching Preference Sliders in the game that you have to change in the roster itself. I am talking about whether the coach favors playing offensive vs defensive players, Young players vs Old players, etc. These work in conjunction with the tuning sliders as it dictates who gets minutes (and as you know there is a slider that dictates how important last season minutes played factor in with contract negotiations)

Stay tuned for updates and release!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 03:14 AM   #2
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Dwayne and Raiderz MyLeague Sliders

Just wanted to ask if this project is still on? Barnsey has posted a really solid set on progression/regression. The contract sliders looks to be the most difficult to tune.

I’m sure a lot of MyLeague players are looking forward to your set. Please post if there’s anything you guys need tested and I’ll do my best to post feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »