Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Just give me more feedbacks and I promise I'll get it right

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Game speed 49 and speed with acceleration changes..working on the perfect movement to get a realistic movement along with the foul system and less glue...I believe the glue is from body up..lateral quickness and on ball defense

I was messing with the sliders and lowering body up (20 to 30 range) and on ball defense (around 43-44) definetly helps reducing the glue effect. Finding and exploiting mismatches feels lot more natural and rewarding. Just have to find the perfect balance. Hopefully with each others feedback we can figure it out. With your sliders game flows so much better imo, just have to sort few things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #51
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Hello slider heads, this year will be a tough one but also easy..I've been playing 2k since 2k on Dreamcast and I must say this is the best one ever...I've tried playing on all of the modes so far and they seem to be a little easy except for hall of fame so I'm starting a set with HOF.. This first update to it will be the fouls...

Thanks to all of the slider makers and YouTube's who found some interesting things about the game..for instance the jump shot gather and release is backwards..many other findings as I put this together..thanks FAM...

Default HOF sliders for those I didnt mention

These are still being worked on but a loving feeling
Version 1.0

File name on PS4 is.... Becoming2k20

Game speed 49
Real player % (to make the rating match the openness without focusing on the release, best for realistic)

Controller setting are

Make sure to also set you defensive settings..its a great on I found on youtube...

User/cpu

Inside shot 46
Close shot 48
Mid range 48
3pt 47
Lay up 46
Dunk in traffic freq 55
Dunk in traffic Suc 55
Pass accuracy 55
Alley oop 45/52

Driving contact shot 50
Inside con 100
Lay up takeoff 54
Lay up rel 54
Jump shot gather 46/54
Jump shot rel 46/54

Accelerations 29/31
Speed 29/31
Hands 60/50
Hustle 55/50
Blocking 49
On ball defense 50/49

Alley oops tendency 50/45
Play passing lanes 50/100
Backdoor 50/40

User/Cpu
Over the back 100
Charging 100
Blocking 100
Reaching 96
Shooting. 100
Loose Ball. 100

Speed with max 75
Speed with min 50
Acc with max 100
Acc with min 50
Speed without max 75
Speed without min 50
Acc without max 100
Acc without min 50

A lot more testing coming but so far..this seem to be pretty good on HOF

Still working on blocks but I feel its very close to my first slider set

With these sliders, are you seeing any charging fouls, and are you seeing a shooting fouls on 3pt attempts? In 15 or 16 games I have played, and I play only with real time, 12 minute qtrs, and I have saw a total of 2 charging fouls called, and it was me drawing them on the CPU, and there hasnt been any shooting fouls on 3pt attempts.

The lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, was broken last yr in 18, and the devs ignored fixing it in 19. The lack of charges being called, was just fine in 18, but now it also seems broken as well.

I cant play on HOF or even SS this yr, and since the ACE system is being fully used by the CPU so the CPU will make adjustments against you thruout the game, regardless of what difficulty level you play on, I have just been sticking with pro level, and even have played a few games on rookie this yr, and have gotten a good challenge a couple times on rookie

Like you, I also have all the foul sliders jacked up just as you do. And outside of the 2 issues I mentioned with fouls, I am seeing a descent amount of fouls, in most games, although still to low. It also seems to me that there isnt hardly any blocking fouls being called either. Basically all the fouls being called are reachins, and shooting fouls when driving to the basket.

So you can get a descent amount of fouls in a game, its just unrealistic with how your getting the fouls to be called. I hate having to have reach in fouls so high, because it makes it harder to get a realistic amount of steals at times, but right now that seems to be about the only way you can get the game to call any fouls, unfortunately.

Outside of the issues I mentioned, I do think its the smoothest gameplay ever in a basketball game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 08:17 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
With these sliders, are you seeing any charging fouls, and are you seeing a shooting fouls on 3pt attempts? In 15 or 16 games I have played, and I play only with real time, 12 minute qtrs, and I have saw a total of 2 charging fouls called, and it was me drawing them on the CPU, and there hasnt been any shooting fouls on 3pt attempts.

The lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, was broken last yr in 18, and the devs ignored fixing it in 19. The lack of charges being called, was just fine in 18, but now it also seems broken as well.

I cant play on HOF or even SS this yr, and since the ACE system is being fully used by the CPU so the CPU will make adjustments against you thruout the game, regardless of what difficulty level you play on, I have just been sticking with pro level, and even have played a few games on rookie this yr, and have gotten a good challenge a couple times on rookie

Like you, I also have all the foul sliders jacked up just as you do. And outside of the 2 issues I mentioned with fouls, I am seeing a descent amount of fouls, in most games, although still to low. It also seems to me that there isnt hardly any blocking fouls being called either. Basically all the fouls being called are reachins, and shooting fouls when driving to the basket.

So you can get a descent amount of fouls in a game, its just unrealistic with how your getting the fouls to be called. I hate having to have reach in fouls so high, because it makes it harder to get a realistic amount of steals at times, but right now that seems to be about the only way you can get the game to call any fouls, unfortunately.

Outside of the issues I mentioned, I do think its the smoothest gameplay ever in a basketball game.

Man i’ve been tinkering around with the sliders since launch day and honestly i just accepted the fact that shooting and charging fouls are pretty much non existent and they are in need of a big overhaul. Other than that i think this year hof difficulty is a bit unbalanced. You have to play with an incredible amount of focus for 48 minutes and honestly it gets annoying FAST. It’s just hard rather than realistic. With these sliders it’s better but i honestly think sliders should be based on superstar. I will go into detail in another post.

Old 09-19-2018, 06:15 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahaberk6199
I was messing with the sliders and lowering body up (20 to 30 range) and on ball defense (around 43-44) definetly helps reducing the glue effect. Finding and exploiting mismatches feels lot more natural and rewarding. Just have to find the perfect balance. Hopefully with each others feedback we can figure it out. With your sliders game flows so much better imo, just have to sort few things out.

I'll try this now..and I also update a new set online and on here

Old 09-19-2018, 06:28 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
I'll try this now..and I also update a new set online and on here

After playing a bunch of games I realized that tendency sliders needs some work. AI is taking so many stupid close shots under the basket and they doesn’t take enough mid range and post shots imo. Definetly needs some adjustments. I checked out the trifecta slider set on here and I think his tendency sliders are better on that aspect.

Old 09-19-2018, 06:41 AM   #55
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH

The lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, was broken last yr in 18, and the devs ignored fixing it in 19. The lack of charges being called, was just fine in 18, but now it also seems broken as well
Hello there. So far I've not changed any slider apart from fouls and I'm still playing in All-Star Default Sliders. I played 3 games and I've already seen 2 shooting fouls on 3 point attempts. I still remember the first one: Vucevic from the corner 3 and Whiteside making him fall while trying the block. So far I'm very happy of All-Star Default. Still very hard with the Orlando Magic :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 01:05 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahaberk6199
After playing a bunch of games I realized that tendency sliders needs some work. AI is taking so many stupid close shots under the basket and they doesn’t take enough mid range and post shots imo. Definetly needs some adjustments. I checked out the trifecta slider set on here and I think his tendency sliders are better on that aspect.

I was thinking about inputting his tendencies so I'll try that tonight and u have to try the new speed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »