Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2019, 01:06 PM   #681
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

After playing two quarters..wowwwww...its beautiful now..it moves so smooth now ...thanks so much for that game speed adjustments...its crazy

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 01:09 PM   #682
MVP

I'm still playing and I had to write again...game speed to 50 has made these finally official..I'm very satisfied so far...wowwwwwww..more fouls too and superstars shine more

Old 01-02-2019, 04:31 PM   #683
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
I'm still playing and I had to write again...game speed to 50 has made these finally official..I'm very satisfied so far...wowwwwwww..more fouls too and superstars shine more

It's funny you say that, because the fouls and superstars skills were everything in the game I've mentioned before.

I was the Wolves going against the Celtics.

Al Horford's impact on the floor was vital for the CPU Celtics. He got into foul trouble early, and he played a handful of minutes compared to his season averages.

Whenever he was coming off the floor, I started having those little runs and I usually went up by 10-11 points because Theis didn't stand a chance against my KAT or even Dieng. Whenever he was subbed back in, my lead was blown away and they would even take the lead. The only reason the game was close was because of Horford not playing a lot of minutes.

Irving started cold with 1/8 in the first half, but then started spanking my *** in the second quarter, finishing with 33 points in a OT loss for me.

The reason I lost was because I realized too late Al Horford's impact and his fouls. His +/- was about +25 lol. He was having 5 PFs in the last 7-8 minutes of regulation time and his presence on the floor helped the CPU blow the last 9 points lead I had in those last minutes. He had 2 dagger 3s in crunch time. By the time I made him foul out, Kyrie was already cooking and send it to OT with two free throws.
In OT, we went head to head until the very last minute. Because Theis was a mess when he was playing Horford's role, the CPU actually played Hayward at Center, which is the very first time I see that happening.
Irving hit a game winning 3 in my face from that top right area where he won the finals.
With 4 seconds on the clock, I chocked my 3 with Covington.

It was beautiful. I felt like playing with the actual counterparts of the players, not some CPU. I actually had to use my brain and run smart plays and not PnR my way to the win 95% of the possessions.
And again, the final stats per team, per player and everything were almost spot on, almost team averages in real life. Big plus for the CPU having more blocks than me. He was keeping it real and I couldn't be relentless under the rim.

Really sad I didn't take pictures of the results

Last edited by lhatemondays; 01-02-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:24 PM   #684
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

For Xbox users, the new aceboonkon update is online
Gamertag..... BecomingHOF4.5vel50

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2019, 01:21 PM   #685
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

If anyone is playing with these cursors my advice is to use them with the Koth Roster, he copied the CelticLG Roster for the guys on Xbox, the game feels different than the Roster default and with these sliders the matching is perfect
His gamertag is........... EndMyExist3nc3
It is not yet the official Roster, it will load it shortly

Last edited by jakalfc; 01-05-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #686
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
For Xbox users, the new aceboonkon update is online
Gamertag..... BecomingHOF4.5vel50

Thx

Old 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #687
Rookie

Re: Becoming 2k20

Can I play with these sliders on Rookie difficulty, as you can see in the picture below, I have no chance on the higher difficulties.

Team chemistry ON or OFF?

Do you guys all use real player %?

So far the CPU has called timeouts for me. Do I need to switch that to manual?

These are the stats I get, incl. the defensive settings of the YouTube video linked in the first post...
(Team chemistry off, 12 min, I am the 76ers)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C237C153-916C-4C52-816E-C189976DB371.jpg (600.4 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by capo316; 01-09-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:28 AM   #688
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Becoming 2k20

Man these are almost perfect. The game plays so amazing. Great work Ace. The only issue I am having is the CPU barely ever shoots any free throws. They shoot like 4-8 free throws a game and i've played about 10 games with these. Is there anything I can do to fix this without messing up the gameplay as its honestly perfect in all other aspects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »