Home

How to get a sim pace using 6 minute quarters?

This is a discussion on How to get a sim pace using 6 minute quarters? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2019, 12:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to get a sim pace using 6 minute quarters?

Do forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. I want to play the game in way that gives me sim results. However, I don't want to play 12 minute quarters, as it will just take me to long to get through a season. I know that I can just play minute quarters and then normalize sim stats, but I'm not very good at the game and I play on my own sliders that are a bit easier than pro difficulty. I'm currently trying out Schnaidt1's Myleague and Gameplay Sliders for everything outside of the game play if that matters at all. With the easy sliders I play on, the pace is too fast and I end up with stats that are out of wack when normalized to sim stats. To combat this, I tried turing some pacing sliders down, I don't remember which ones exactly, but they ended up making the movement of players feel too sluggish. Though I don't remember which pacing sliders I turned down, I do recall that they were the only ones I could find that looked like they had to do with the speed of the gameplay. Any ideas on what I could do with my easy gameplay sliders that wouldn't make the game too much more difficult but would still give me good stats that would be acceptable when normalized to sim stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »