Home

Improved Player Movement Sliders

This is a discussion on Improved Player Movement Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2018, 03:27 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Improved Player Movement Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
I'll bring your whole post from nlsc here so everyone can see how this is your second time starting an argument for no reason

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
The discussion on NLSC was centered around user timing and real player %. That was the debate. Things got heated when it was said that people who played with user timing were "arcade" and "cheesers". Things further escalated when two videos were shown and clearly doctored (documented by me play by play) showcasing user timing and real player % in different quarters, and I clearly documented all the lies surrounding those two videos.

In regards to what you are pulling now. First you were caught stealing my sliders, saying you gave credit and calling me "troubled", followed by you trying to cover it up (but you were caught in the cover up by me because I took screens of your thread), followed by not respecting my stance on you taking down my sliders from your first post, and continuing to insult me.

Now, because you were called out (rightfully so) on all of the above, you insist on coming onto my thread in am attempt to ruin it, even though you started all of this to begin with.

Think about what you are doing right now. Read carefully what I said above, and absorb it. You are only making things worse for yourself, and making yourself look worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:31 AM   #42
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spvceghxst
seems like too many things are left at 50 can you explain why
Everything is at 50 by default on All-Star
Old 09-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
The discussion on NLSC was centered around user timing and real player %. That was the debate. Things got heated when it was said that people who played with user timing were "arcade" and "cheesers". Things further escalated when two videos were shown and clearly doctored (documented by me play by play) showcasing user timing and real player % in different quarters, and I clearly documented all the lies surrounding those two videos.

In regards to what you are pulling now. First you were caught stealing my sliders, saying you gave credit and calling me "troubled", followed by you trying to cover it up (but you were caught in the cover up by me because I took screens of your thread), followed by not respecting my stance on you taking down my sliders from your first post, and continuing to insult me.

Now, because you were called out (rightfully so) on all of the above, you insist on coming onto my thread in am attempt to ruin it, even though you started all of this to begin with.

Think about what you are doing right now. Read carefully what I said above, and absorb it. You are only making things worse for yourself, and making yourself look worse.
No u need to understand why u r here..u aren't here to point fingers..you r here to share your sliders..you r here to make a greater slider set with us and for us..we all have ideas..you started an argument on nlsc for the dumbest reason and you did the same thing here too...its a video game and we r all slider makers..if you see something wrong..be a grown man and message me and if i fixed the issues..why try to embarrass me ..brother..you messed up..you thought u can internet bully people because of their mistakes..well your wrong..like I said..continue to make a great movement slider and shut the hell up...after all you r a sinner too

Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
No u need to understand why u r here..u aren't here to point fingers..you r here to share your sliders..you r here to make a greater slider set with us and for us..we all have ideas..you started an argument on nlsc for the dumbest reason and you did the same thing here too...its a video game and we r all slider makers..if you see something wrong..be a grown man and message me and if i fixed the issues..why try to embarrass me ..brother..you messed up..you thought u can internet bully people because of their mistakes..well your wrong..like I said..continue to make a great movement slider and shut the hell up...after all you r a sinner too

Again, I didn't start the argument here. You did by calling me troubled and a liar, while it was actually you covering up your own lie (which I proved). That was you, not me.

Let me ask you these questions.

1. When I asked you to give me credit, and credit wasnt on the first post of your thread, did you or did you not lie and say it was already there, and in the same sentence call ME troubled?

2. After I proved with screenshots that you added it after the fact, confronted you about that and the fact that you insulted me, did you or did you not cooperate with my asking of taking down my sliders off your thread?
Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 AM   #45
MVP

Like I said..delete your comments of trying to embarrass me and I'll delete your sliders..and maybe I'll even have to make you feel what I feel because you seem to be that type of person who thinks he's right about everything..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 03:58 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Like I said..delete your comments of trying to embarrass me and I'll delete your sliders..and maybe I'll even have to make you feel what I feel because you seem to be that type of person who thinks he's right about everything..

I am right about this, and deep down you know it, but you are in to deep now.

I didn't try and embarrass you, you embarrassed yourself. I've outlined several times how this started, and are still continuing down the same path.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:01 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:

I didn't try and embarrass you, you embarrassed yourself. I've outlined several times how this started, and are still continuing down the same path.
Naaa..I think u did it to urself..if I seem like a liar..you must seem like a psycho who can let things go

Old 09-25-2018, 04:03 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:

Yea and I love being in too deep..after all..its one of my favorite movies

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »