Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2018, 12:01 PM   #249
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
100% CPU shot tendencies to get more 3pt shot attempts from the CPU..

tweaked fatigue and stamina a lil but that's mainly it. I'm happy with everything else

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
Happy to hear that! Stats are almost perfect and the gameplay feels good, the only problem is the low amount of 3's taken by the CPU. With default 2k roster i played against the Timberwolves and they tried only 7 total threes in 48 minutes, 2 in the first 24.

With my roster (kings, CPU vs Pacers, me) it was a little bit better, they shoot 14 total 3's, and only 5 in the first half (sorry but i only have the half-time stats screen):

But otherwise, really good gameplay, i was able to burn a defender with Oladipo first-step (you'll never be able to do that with default sliders)
Old 11-20-2018, 01:23 PM   #250
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Happy to hear that! Stats are almost perfect and the gameplay feels good, the only problem is the low amount of 3's taken by the CPU. With default 2k roster i played against the Timberwolves and they tried only 7 total threes in 48 minutes, 2 in the first 24.

With my roster (kings, CPU vs Pacers, me) it was a little bit better, they shoot 14 total 3's, and only 5 in the first half (sorry but i only have the half-time stats screen):

But otherwise, really good gameplay, i was able to burn a defender with Oladipo first-step (you'll never be able to do that with default sliders)
yea it was bugging me...now teams that Huck 3s really Huck threes lol...

I'm pretty happy with where I have it in my update...but I only have held off because fouls for could have taken a hit some how.

I didn't touch anything foul related....but where cpu would almost always shoot 20 or more free throws.....they now seem to only get upper teens.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #251
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG

ps. koosa an tbrock have tested my sliders with your roster and the gameplay is very good ..100% transferable...no tweaks needed...

you will have the 1st custom roster that would be like that. major props to you

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 02:15 PM   #252
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
yea it was bugging me...now teams that Huck 3s really Huck threes lol...

I'm pretty happy with where I have it in my update...but I only have held off because fouls for could have taken a hit some how.

I didn't touch anything foul related....but where cpu would almost always shoot 20 or more free throws.....they now seem to only get upper teens.

I'm pretty sure that this is better. Cause you can replicate the real number of 3's... the problem is related to FTs, cause the game won't call a foul where's a shooting foul IRL. Once they patch shooting fouls (at this pace after this 2 empty patches i'd imagine patch 35...) you'll have real numbers. Until then we'll be ok with these number of FTs, i'm sure that the followers of this thread agree with me and us.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #253
Banned

Quote:
ps. koosa an tbrock have tested my sliders with your roster and the gameplay is very good ..100% transferable...no tweaks needed...

you will have the 1st custom roster that would be like that. major props to you

Yeah these sliders with Celtics roster is the best gameplay ive ever seen in any sports video game. The stats for FTs or 3s might not be to your exact liking and trust me you can ask schnaidt i love things to be as close to real life as possible. But if you can get passed that the gameplay itself is just beautiful.

So props to schnaidt and celtic on the blessings

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2018, 03:13 PM   #254
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
Yeah these sliders with Celtics roster is the best gameplay ive ever seen in any sports video game. The stats for FTs or 3s might not be to your exact liking and trust me you can ask schnaidt i love things to be as close to real life as possible. But if you can get passed that the gameplay itself is just beautiful.

So props to schnaidt and celtic on the blessings

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
thank you very very much

Old 11-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #255
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I notice on the OP you note to start with Pro. So if I upload your sliders from the PSN network during my MYLeague, I shouldn't have to worry about that correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 06:14 PM   #256
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
So I notice on the OP you note to start with Pro. So if I upload your sliders from the PSN network during my MYLeague, I shouldn't have to worry about that correct?
correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »