Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 02:49 AM   #537
Pro

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Just finished another game and the struggle for me is real folks. Magic (me) vs Jazz (CPU). 119-73 Jazz was the final. They shot 47% to my 36%. That's a little better than my last but I seriously wanted to destroy my tv. Entire first half was a dogfight to stay within 10 like I mentioned with my last game. I'd get to 10 or 8 and something dumb would happen. For example Mo Bamba missed 4 dunks. 2 clear path to the rim alley oops, a putback dunk. and a wide open dunk after I spun past the defender. Multiple blown layups occurred and point blank shots wouldn't go in. The scripted feel of holding me down 10 or more stated immediately. Royce O'Neal made multiple shots over Bamba and Vooch where I couldn't have played better D. They cleared their bench in the forth and it was more of the same. Grayson Allen scored 6 straight pts on heavily contested shots. I literally feel like I gotta fight to enjoy this game. I don't mind losing. The Jazz could very well blow the Magic out like this. It's the way the game seems to force it to happen. Their were stretches were I liked how it played, but it was after they were up big. I'm starting to think maybe is just me.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:36 AM   #538
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

I dropped CPU defensive consisted by 5 points and I liked the way it played for the most part. Both teams (Nets and Knicks) still shot in the mid 30’s by the end. It’s really tough to get into the 40’s and stay there (FGP). I’m thinking of possibly bumping up inside shot or something to try to help with this.

Also, I don’t know about others, but the tendencies feel very iso-drive heavy. This could be the 2K roster through. Anyone seeing this?
Old 12-15-2018, 10:37 AM   #539
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriousTZ
I dropped CPU defensive consisted by 5 points and I liked the way it played for the most part. Both teams (Nets and Knicks) still shot in the mid 30’s by the end. It’s really tough to get into the 40’s and stay there (FGP). I’m thinking of possibly bumping up inside shot or something to try to help with this.

Also, I don’t know about others, but the tendencies feel very iso-drive heavy. This could be the 2K roster through. Anyone seeing this?
that's more 2k roster than anything..

I'm debating lowering CPU offensive consistency as well...

the shot success seems to be all over for different ppl.

my buddy beat the bucks with the hornets last night by 3... both teams shot in the 40s... everything was good.

funny story he had tried to play the game after making a few trades, his chemistry was knocked down, he was shooting in the 30s, was down by 20 after 1 qtr...so he restarted and made 0 trades and what ya know...

so I'll remind everyone. team chemistry is huuuge!! for offense and defense. if you decide to make a trade you either need to

1. sim a few games until chemistry gets back up
2. wait until further along in the season so ur chemistry is higher already.

that being said. I'm looking into tweaking CPU consistency and a few shot success sliders as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #540
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

my buddy beat the bucks with the hornets last night by 3... both teams shot in the 40s... everything was good.

funny story he had tried to play the game after making a few trades, his chemistry was knocked down, he was shooting in the 30s, was down by 20 after 1 qtr...so he restarted and made 0 trades and what ya know...

so I'll remind everyone. team chemistry is huuuge!! for offense and defense. if you decide to make a trade you either need to

that being said. I'm looking into tweaking CPU consistency and a few shot success sliders as well.

That’s true. I didn’t really think about chemistry; both teams are low with such. I’ll see how it goes as we progress through the season.
Old 12-15-2018, 10:56 AM   #541
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

On the chemistry thing. I use start today because I like my first season to be as close to the current real season as possible. My most recent restart of Myleague was this past Tuesday. I play as the Magic and Pacers. Both teams had 61% chemistry out the gate. That makes no sense if you've seen how the Pacers are playing. In fact most teams are in the 60% range.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 11:55 AM   #542
Pro

I have a question for everyone in the forum. Do you guys use set POEs and keep them that way? I set up each team with POEs I found online, but I'm wondering if I should use the "scout advice" tips for my teams under coach gameplan or leave it set as is?
Old 12-15-2018, 12:54 PM   #543
Pro

Current game halfway through the 2nd quarter Pacers vs Knicks and the Knicks are unstoppable. 60% from the field. Everyone making heavily contested shots and this after I lowered CPU offensive consistency to 65. Plus the CPU staying up 10 or more scripted feel I keep mentioning is as strong as ever. Man I hate this crap.
Old 12-15-2018, 01:05 PM   #544
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Current game halfway through the 2nd quarter Pacers vs Knicks and the Knicks are unstoppable. 60% from the field. Everyone making heavily contested shots and this after I lowered CPU offensive consistency to 65. Plus the CPU staying up 10 or more scripted feel I keep mentioning is as strong as ever. Man I hate this crap.
Players bulldoze into the paint like it's a roster full of LeBron James. It's maddening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »