Home

Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

This is a discussion on Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #65
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wejwer89
Great sliders! I had a lot of fun playing games with your set on official 2k roster.

However, I have a question:

I want to mix this slider set with "CelticLG Attention to detail Rosters". Have any of you played with this mix? What's your opinion? Is it good mix that will give me even better experience, or it's better to stick to default rosters?
I'm glad you're enjoying them. I haven't tried any custom rosters. I spent most of my time recently on sliders and putting together my live stream setup. Hell I haven't even had time to play my preordered deluxe edition Red Dead Redemption 2 lol.

It wouldn't hurt to try. If you do let me know how it works. Me personally I don't like using others custom rosters because I only like certain edits and sometimes disagree with what they edit. From my experience they sometimes mess up simulated stats and stuff. But I'm always open to try them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 07:00 AM   #66
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotello
MY CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS...
yesterday I saw the first foul on 3pt shot...

A question, work only with 2k roster or we can use CElticLG or Timsmooth roster on ps4?
I haven't tried any custom rosters.

Old 11-08-2018, 07:02 AM   #67
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogi76
Nice score. Mine was 72 - 53 on the half time, Houston took off in second period.

Had game speed on 48, so i'm thinking lowering it on 45... ok, i guess it is the way i play the game, fast breaks on any given moment and often i get in trouble on the other side of the court, but that's because till now, i was just seeking and trying out different slider sets and got nervous when AI pulled some Marvel heroes tricks on me. Will drop speed for tick or two and try to stay focus the whole game and then i'll post the results.

For the game i mentioned previously, teams stats were decent, simillar to yours. Shooting percentages were in the range of normal, NBAlike. So you are on the right path to perfection with these sliders.

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk
Try game speed 49
Acceleration 48
Speed 48
Lateral 50
And all movement sliders on 75/50

Last edited by Poke; 11-08-2018 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:05 AM   #68
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

OVR: 0

Great sliders. Only 2 things. The CPU, if contested, miss the 95% of the shoots. The foul in penetration, I have 35 free throws for game. The CPU in the last 2 games only 4 and 6. I prefer yours sliders with acceleration 90 and speed 27.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:07 AM   #69
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStats94
Is this still with game speed on 49? About to give your sliders a shot. I'm 76ers, will be playing the Celtics.
Yes and all movement sliders on 75/50

Old 11-08-2018, 07:09 AM   #70
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
The game went okay. On a few occasions the CPU would drive or just kind of walk and back down their way to the basket ignoring the presence of the on ball defender who would just get slid backwards without any animation. Really good defenders provided very weak, if any, help defense. I simmed to the end (about 3 min left in 4th) when Aaron Baynes made a fadeaway shot OVER THE BACKBOARD falling out of bounds with Joel Embiid practically inside of Bayne's jersey with him...I mean just absolutely smothering him. Over the backboard. Swish. Celtics up 20. That was the end of a run where they were absolutely unstoppable after the game was within 6 in the 3rd. If you guessed that while the CPU was being given open shots and making circus shots that I couldn't get wide open JJ Redick shots or Embiid shots at the rim to go in, then you would be 100% correct. 50/50 plays were more like 75/25 plays in favor of the CPU. This isn't your sliders though, that's just 2k cheesing like it always does sucking the joy out of the game. Man, I really used to love this game. Now I can't enjoy a single game. I'm just sad ):
Was this CPU v CPU or were you playing the game?

Old 11-08-2018, 07:13 AM   #71
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
The game went okay. On a few occasions the CPU would drive or just kind of walk and back down their way to the basket ignoring the presence of the on ball defender who would just get slid backwards without any animation. Really good defenders provided very weak, if any, help defense. I simmed to the end (about 3 min left in 4th) when Aaron Baynes made a fadeaway shot OVER THE BACKBOARD falling out of bounds with Joel Embiid practically inside of Bayne's jersey with him...I mean just absolutely smothering him. Over the backboard. Swish. Celtics up 20. That was the end of a run where they were absolutely unstoppable after the game was within 6 in the 3rd. If you guessed that while the CPU was being given open shots and making circus shots that I couldn't get wide open JJ Redick shots or Embiid shots at the rim to go in, then you would be 100% correct. 50/50 plays were more like 75/25 plays in favor of the CPU. This isn't your sliders though, that's just 2k cheesing like it always does sucking the joy out of the game. Man, I really used to love this game. Now I can't enjoy a single game. I'm just sad ):
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the game as is. That sucks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 10:07 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Was this CPU v CPU or were you playing the game?

I was playing as the 76ers. If it makes a difference, I play each defensive possession as the last person to touch the ball on offense, so sometimes on-ball sometimes not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the game as is. That sucks.

Yeah, very frustrating. I'm trying all kinds of different slider sets to recapture the fun of the game. I think the thing that frustrates me is the inability to get these four things to happen simultaneously: realistic animation/movement when driving/shooting/running, correct foul numbers, smart team defending, and realistic turnovers. On top of not being able to accomplish these things I also can't escape the cheese that really tilts the game in the CPU favor. I'm curious to know if my game is playing differently than yours because of whatever previous difficulty I had locked in and how it is affecting my game with those hidden attributes. Appreciate your efforts!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »