Home

TeknoFilo 2.1 Hof

This is a discussion on TeknoFilo 2.1 Hof within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2018, 05:54 PM   #25
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TeknoFilo 2.1 Hof

I like your sliders a lot, the only two problems I have with your set/the game are:

Shooting percentages still a little too high for cpu (often above 55%)

And the cpu is always getting into the paint, I can't stay in front of them. They dribble and dribble and dribble till they get a layup. Once they are in the paint my defender seems to be non existent. Also it's one pass, easy layup too often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 06:40 AM   #26
Rookie

teknofilo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela
I like your sliders a lot, the only two problems I have with your set/the game are:

Shooting percentages still a little too high for cpu (often above 55%)

And the cpu is always getting into the paint, I can't stay in front of them. They dribble and dribble and dribble till they get a layup. Once they are in the paint my defender seems to be non existent. Also it's one pass, easy layup too often.
Have you download the last set? (in 1st post is not updated). For CPU % try to increase user's defense values ( +2 layup and jump shots). For other problem try to increase lateral quickness (user)
Old 12-18-2018, 07:13 AM   #27
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknofilo
Have you download the last set? (in 1st post is not updated). For CPU % try to increase user's defense values ( +2 layup and jump shots). For other problem try to increase lateral quickness (user)
I downloaded the latest set on psn.
I noticed fg% were too high for both user and cpu, so I lowered the shot success sliders to
38/37/39/47/46 User and 38/37/39/46/50 CPU
In tendencies section I changed attack the basket for cpu to 1
Had a great game ( W in OT) last night, but will test some more, I think cpu shot 42% and I 40% (cpu had more turnovers)

Last edited by Mishmushkela; 12-18-2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #28
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: TeknoFilo 2.1 Hof - NBA 2K19 like real NBA

The movement felt great, and I love that I can actually drive. But I felt the scoring was too high, and CPU FG% is too high. Also felt at times that there was no user Defense whatsoever if the ball made its way into the paint. I mean literally, my guys were running the opposite direction.
I’ve attached a photo - I’m the Hawks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2018, 12:44 PM   #29
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

TeknoFilo 2.1 Hof

This was at the end of the 3rd QTRof my next user controlled game. I sim the 4th when I’m getting killed - to save time.

I will have to do my own tweaking - Loving the challenge, but I literally can’t do anything to stop Points in the Paint. If I find a good formula I’ll share. Everything else is great IMO, movement wise, user shot % wise... Just every CPU player is 2001 Shaq when they reach the paint, and I’m a 4th grader trying to defend.
Hoping I, or someone, can come up with something good, because other than PIP (which is a huuuuuge killer) and maybe too many CPU alley-oops, this is the best HOF set I’ve tried

edit: I used the User above me’s tweaks for Shooting. (lowering everything by 3) It works, other than the pesky PIP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by iRepOklahoma; 12-26-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:12 PM   #30
Rookie

Yeah the scoring is way too high imo....player movement is good....also low amount of free throws each game
Old 12-26-2018, 04:31 PM   #31
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

I'd be lying if I said this one wasn't fun! This was with backdoor cuts turned down to 25.
But yeah, on to the next. If I find a good tweak, I'll share here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #32
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Teknofilo quale roster usi?

Teknofilo which roster do you use?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »