Home

NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

This is a discussion on NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBAonTNT CPUvsCPU Sliders

What rosters do u use?
Old 12-26-2018, 07:17 PM   #10
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I notice some of your sliders have different values for user and CPU, why is this? In my experience when you play cpu vs cpu (controller not assigned to either team) only the CPU sliders are used and the user sliders have no effect. Is this not true? Thanks a lot

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2018, 04:59 AM   #11
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I notice some of your sliders have different values for user and CPU, why is this? In my experience when you play cpu vs cpu (controller not assigned to either team) only the CPU sliders are used and the user sliders have no effect. Is this not true? Thanks a lot

It may be placebo and it might doesn't do anything but i feel like i see more ball movement with the user and cpu values different. But again it might be just a placebo and there is no effect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 05:00 AM   #12
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
What rosters do u use?
I use default
Old 01-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #13
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

I am using these and so far seems great thankyou very much. I'm only using the cpu slider adjustments though I'm pretty sure the user ones dont do anything in a cpu vs cpu game. Only thing I have small issue with is too high scoring, my team has hit 140s a few times in first 10 games of the season. But my opponents havent so I must just have a really good team. Most of the slider changes make perfect sense to me but I'm curious what does setting the rebounding to zero accomplish? Just wondering. Again, thankyou!

Old 01-05-2019, 05:13 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
I am using these and so far seems great thankyou very much. I'm only using the cpu slider adjustments though I'm pretty sure the user ones dont do anything in a cpu vs cpu game. Only thing I have small issue with is too high scoring, my team has hit 140s a few times in first 10 games of the season. But my opponents havent so I must just have a really good team. Most of the slider changes make perfect sense to me but I'm curious what does setting the rebounding to zero accomplish? Just wondering. Again, thankyou!

for me, when rebounding is set to zero i feel like there are more guards gettings rebounds instead of the bigs getting like 20 a game
Old 01-05-2019, 06:26 PM   #15
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulito25
for me, when rebounding is set to zero i feel like there are more guards gettings rebounds instead of the bigs getting like 20 a game
Ok thanks for reply. I get that but I have had a few games now where leading rebounders are lonzo ball or trae young for example and my center only gets like 5 it just seems a little off to me. I might try it at 25 instead of zero.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2019, 03:29 PM   #16
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Quote:
I am using these and so far seems great thankyou very much. I'm only using the cpu slider adjustments though I'm pretty sure the user ones dont do anything in a cpu vs cpu game. Only thing I have small issue with is too high scoring, my team has hit 140s a few times in first 10 games of the season. But my opponents havent so I must just have a really good team. Most of the slider changes make perfect sense to me but I'm curious what does setting the rebounding to zero accomplish? Just wondering Again, thankyou!

What team you using? I use zero so big man don't warp to rebounds. So if a player is in position to get the rebound they will get it. Big man will still get the majority of the rebounds. Players like drummond will still be a beast on the glass. As for high scoring games i personally don't see em alot depends on what team your using. If you still seeing em try upping the body sensitivity by 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »