Home

VGS Network Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition

This is a discussion on VGS Network Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

mishyPtha1's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up VGS Network Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition

VGS Network’s Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition
The best slider set you never heard of..

Sup everyone 👋. If you’re an offline fanatic of NBA 2K19 and seek the Ultimate realistic slider set then look no further. This slider set i found on youtube is the answer to all your problems. Tired of getting warped into a defender when driving to the basket? Annoyed of the CPU commiting reach in fouls on every play? Or how about the base game being a tad too fast paced for your taste? VGS’s Realistic Slider set will fix all of those issues and more!

The CPU will play realistic to their independent tendencies making each possession less and less predictable. This is especially evident in the gameplay showcase of these sliders here: https://youtu.be/p5MIx8litrQ where you can see Westbrook drive to the rim and do a nifty hand-off pass downlow to Melo like he does in real life. And yes i said Melo. This slider set was actually created back in 2K18 but after being fed up with everyone else's attempt at sliders i insterted them into 2K19, and to my suprise they actually play 10x better in 19 then they do in 18.

In the URL up above 👆 every setting to the slider set is shown along with gameplay at the end. If you are on PS4 however, you can search under my username: Juicylettucecat and find them there instead. Look for the title: VGS’s Realistic Sliders *46gs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #2
Pro

Re: VGS Network Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishyPtha1
VGS Network’s Realistic Slider Set | Race To The Playoffs Edition
The best slider set you never heard of..

Sup everyone . If you’re an offline fanatic of NBA 2K19 and seek the Ultimate realistic slider set then look no further. This slider set i found on youtube is the answer to all your problems. Tired of getting warped into a defender when driving to the basket? Annoyed of the CPU commiting reach in fouls on every play? Or how about the base game being a tad too fast paced for your taste? VGS’s Realistic Slider set will fix all of those issues and more!

The CPU will play realistic to their independent tendencies making each possession less and less predictable. This is especially evident in the gameplay showcase of these sliders here: https://youtu.be/p5MIx8litrQ where you can see Westbrook drive to the rim and do a nifty hand-off pass downlow to Melo like he does in real life. And yes i said Melo. This slider set was actually created back in 2K18 but after being fed up with everyone else's attempt at sliders i insterted them into 2K19, and to my suprise they actually play 10x better in 19 then they do in 18.

In the URL up above every setting to the slider set is shown along with gameplay at the end. If you are on PS4 however, you can search under my username: Juicylettucecat and find them there instead. Look for the title: VGS’s Realistic Sliders *46gs
No url on the thread

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-12-2019, 05:32 PM   #3
Pro

Is the url in the video or I can find the sliders in the video

Last edited by jcas007; 01-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:34 PM   #4
Rookie

mishyPtha1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
No url on the thread

It is in the second-last paragraph i wrote. But just in case you still can’t find it: https://youtu.be/p5MIx8litrQ
Old 01-12-2019, 05:35 PM   #5
Pro

Thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 05:46 PM   #6
Rookie

mishyPtha1's Arena

If you guys love playing MyLeague i also made a slider set for that aswell. You can find them here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ishyptha1.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »